This is the Message Centre for DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Hi Doc!

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Just thought I'd stop by... Have a mufflewhump!

Actually, I've been meaning to stop by for awhile...

And I swear, I'm not going to try guessing ages again! I could have sworn that you were older than I am! Or at least close to my age.... Instead, I'm 10 and a half years older... Doesn't make any difference of course--I was just surprised...

Hi Doc!

Post 2

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

hehe, I oftern come across to be older than I am, no idea why. I think some people link too much on age and ability, I mean i'm a programmer and developer at the age of 17, nearly 18 smiley - winkeye

Thanks for droping by, I'm sure I can entertain for a bit,

*gets out smiley - tea pot and s and Borbans*smiley - blush I hope you don't mind, but I've ran out of smiley - milk

-- DoctorMO --

Hi Doc!

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - smiley

Hi Doc!

Post 4

*Gives smiley - tea* smiley - smiley

-- DoctorMO --

Hi Doc!

Post 5

smiley - ta

Hi Doc!

Post 6

Smilirfck

!!

Hello again?? smiley - sadface

-- DoctorMO --

Hi Doc!

Post 7

Oops, since I'd learned the expression from a young Brit, I assumedsmiley - flustered

I just meant 'thanks alot'...

smiley - hug

Hi Doc!

Post 8

It does, but I'm more of a write a bit about nothing to make the world a complex place smiley - tongueout I prefare words then just smilies, because I don't get alot of informaton from them. smiley - hugs back

(although this may sound weird scince I'm dislexic)

-- DoctorMO --

Hi Doc!

Post 9

I tend not to say very much, myself... But when I get babbling, it's hard to shut me up!

And, as you've likely noticed by now, I *like* footnotessmiley - winkeye Mainly because I tend to do that when I talk--go off on tangents, and return to what I'm talking about. Not *quite* as often verbally though... I figure that, when people are reading, they can reread if necessary--bit harder to do IRL...

Hi Doc!

Post 10

no, I find that a bit easyer to do in real life, I have a friend who consently babbels information and some times I have to tell him to rewind and explain.

-- DoctorMO --

Hi Doc!

Post 11

But see, I get lost myselfsmiley - winkeye

Hi Doc!

Post 12

don't worry if your anything simmilar I can use the <?> smilie (CQRI)

-- DoctorMO --

Hi Doc!

Post 13

smiley - bigeyes

Have you visited here: A728886 ? I know you're not on the list... I can nag Tonto, if need besmiley - winkeye

Hi Doc!

Post 14

hmm, I thought there would be one... I tried to do <!> before for a smiley - eureka smilie.

-- DoctorMO --

Hi Doc!

Post 15

So are you going to join?

Hi Doc!

Post 16

You can get in touch with him if you want, but I'm not very proactive, I like to be passive with my campains. smiley - winkeye

-- DoctorMO --

Hi Doc!

Post 17

Well, I meant if you'd signed up already and he hadn't added you...

Hi Doc!

Post 18

Ah I see. No I haven't signed up, not that I don't want to but (see above). So late night huh?

-- DoctorMO --

Hi Doc!

Post 19

I'm in California, so it's only 8 pm...

You're up late though--4 am!

Hi Doc!

Post 20

now 6am, more like early realy, I'm going to get a bath in a minuet and go for ride some were, I need the exersize I think... *looks down at wast, I thinks about all the borbans*

-- DoctorMO --

Key: Complain about this post

Hi Doc!

More Conversations for DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more