This is the Message Centre for Imaldris

gurgle, pffft. *poof*

Post 1

Imaldris

WEll well well. here i am once again in albany. Been here a few weeks now and I am finding it odd once again. I've worked at mci wroldcom during the summer and it sucked my asshole out. I am a spineless jellyfish now submitting and bowing to all I find despicable. But no really life is better than that. I actually have just sat around waiting for a job to come to me while smoking pot and drinking. Not such a bad life. Hanging out with my friends but I just ran out of cash. So i figure I might start running a WHORE house. You see I have these slutty chics that live upstairs from me and I was thinking I could just pimp them out. I shall become a madame for extra change. Perhaps not. I don't understand why theyd be adverse to such a comment since they are nasty slutz anyways. Perhaps I wont tell them that they are my WHoRES now, perhaps I'll just send men up to them and not tell them why. ah, well, i'm going to find my self a stiff drink tonite. Then another than another. I'm stying to quit smoking to ack, help me its a cruel world!

gurgle, pffft. *poof*

Post 2

Anachronist

Aaaah, yes, I well know the subtle, soul-destroying tortures of working for MegaCorps Inc.
I'm reasonably sure that you can only become a madam in this country by living in a Victorian gingerbread house, wearing a black utilitarian dress buttoned around your neck with a cameo, and affecting a Southern accent. (Pimps, on the other hand, can wear whatever the hell they want.)
Why not cut out the middle man/woman/person/entity and whore yourself? You should never ask an employee to do anything you wouldn't do. Before you seriously consider this, I suggest seeing the beginning of "My Own Private Idaho". Whenever I think about selling myself, that scene with River Phoenix and the big fat hairy guy makes me realize my bakery job isn't so bad after all.

gurgle, pffft. *poof*

Post 3

Imaldris

I guess that's quite true. Thinking of My Own Private Idaho sorta makes me rethink the whoring business. But couln't I be a choosey whore. Like " uh, no no sir you're large and disgusting I think you better find yourself another whore tonite cuz I feel a sudden attack of herpes coming on. Buh bye now. " Those girls that live upstairs from me are whores anyways. Perhaps they wouldn't even notice a few guests in to their home? Or perhaps not. I'll make money somehow. Maybe even honestly. But I'll still be spineless. ack.

gurgle, pffft. *poof*

Post 4

Researcher 93445

And just out of curiosity, which Albany would that be?

gurgle, pffft. *poof*

Post 5

Imaldris

Albany, the capital of New York (US, Northern Hemisphere, top half, Earth) Bing. Why do you ask????

gurgle, pffft. *poof*

Post 6

Researcher 93445

Because I lived in East Greenbush for a few years and then Troy for a year or so. Got my Master's degree from RPI.

However, I was fortunate enough to eventually escape smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Imaldris

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more