This is the Message Centre for Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

I got new clothes

Post 1

Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

I got a new shirt and new jeans. This is important as I can't remember the last time I got new clothessmiley - winkeye

But I have a gripe, I could be described as tall and skinny. 6 foot and 11 stone 3. So the first shirt I tried on fitted fine around the stomach but it was too tight around the shoulders, so I tried the larger one, which was a bit bigger around the stomach and bigger around the shoulders. What I need is the shoulder size from the bigger one and the stomach size from the smaller one.smiley - doh And my old sets of jeans have finally been retired for me lazing around the housesmiley - rofl

Seeing as I'm not good at describing stuff there's a link! http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/product/fashion-to-buy-online//utility-polo-black/13278

Guess what I'm wearing to non-school uniform day tomorrow!

I got new clothes

Post 2

Sho - employed again!

I got file not found. But... sizing is always an issue. I don't know anyone who is a standard size.

But blimey - aren't you tall. I get neck ache thinking about it!

I got new clothes

Post 3

6 foot isn't that tall compared to my friends, think 6 foot 1 and over. A couple are at 6 foot 3!smiley - envy

Hmm, I get file not found as well... Lil, what have you been doing!

http://www.matalan.co.uk/pws/images/catalogue/products/s2408551c101/xlarge/s2408551c101_1.png

A direct link to the picture thensmiley - winkeye

I got new clothes

Post 4

Sho - employed again!

oh nice shirt!
and blimey again, what do you lot all eat? You're giants.
smiley - biggrin

I got new clothes

Post 5

myk

sandwiches smiley - winkeye

nice shirt m8 smiley - ok

I got new clothes

Post 6

Ahh, you're making me hungry!

smiley - cheers Normally I wouldn't have looked at a shirt like that but it was a bit of an impulse thing. Saw shirt, grabbed it, tried it on and liked it. Same thing happened with a smarter shirt as well, maybe that's the key to good shoppingsmiley - winkeye

I got new clothes

Post 7

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*plants pingu into a growbag and waters liberally* smiley - snork

It works! smiley - biggrin

http://www.wotif.com/webdata/image/promotion/big_penguin.jpg

smiley - whistlesmiley - run

I got new clothes

Post 8

IctoanAWEWawi

"What I need is the shoulder size from the bigger one and the stomach size from the smaller one"

Make the most of it - by the time you reach my age it is entirely the other way around!
Well, it is if you drink beer a lot and don't exercise smiley - winkeye

Nice shirt though, looks good.

I got new clothes

Post 9

I think my friends like it as well, which is good. Although boys tend not to do the whole complement thingsmiley - winkeye

I got new clothes

Post 10

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

I hereby cast Menthol out of the group of men, unless by "seem to" Menthol is uncertain because they were doing manly nods.

smiley - winkeye

I got new clothes

Post 11

smiley - tongueout

I got new clothes

Post 12

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

I havent actually looked at the clothes (my webs dodgy) so i can't comment.
THerefore i shall leave you in peace and go to bed

I got new clothes

Post 13

Yeah, my internet is being slow as well. I might set it doing a virus scan overnight, seeing as it will take forever.

Now that I've finished reading about SSD's and TRIM support on the web I'm kinda tempted to do some work.smiley - weird

Key: Complain about this post