This is the Message Centre for Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

I hate shets of a paper...

Post 1

Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

'Touch of a rant in here, sorry.

...especially when I loose them. I was given a worksheet, which I did some of and lost. So I got a new one. And lost it.

So now I have the choice of trying to find the finished one or finishing the first one the I have now found.smiley - sigh

Quite looking forward to tomorrow, double computing which I always like as we do work and I get to talk with my friend*. Then I have biology and then 2 free periods to sit and wonder about exam results and life in general. The only bad bit of tomorrow is the 6th form assembly, we recently voted for prefects, head boys etc. I didn't think anyone from a new school joining the 6th form would get in, and I was right. As well as that apparently our votes don't even get looked at. Hardly surprising but why waste my time getting us to vote if it counts for smiley - bleep all?

I'm getting far too cynical and hacked off with some stuffsmiley - zen

*I do have more than onesmiley - tongueout But we work in groups and were split around the room (our choice of where to sit).

Post 2

The title should read "sheets of paper"smiley - whistle

Post 3

IctoanAWEWawi

as I say, I hold it as a badge of honour to have never been a prefect. They do the first round there, then a second round, then even a third round. So keeping out of the running is quite a feat smiley - winkeye

Keep soldiering on MP, the clock is counting down to your release to something much more fun, last slog as it were smiley - smiley
Let them play their games, they're only kidding themselves. All you need out that place is the exam marks and their name behind you when you leave. You can ignore just about everything else that comes with that school. I did smiley - winkeye

Mind you I kinda ignored the teaching as well, which wasn't quite so clever! Nowt wrong with polytechnics smiley - smiley

Post 4

Sho - employed again!

i was voted head of house but the headmistress vetoed it because I was, apparently, a bad influence.

I was allowed to be school librarian because I was the only one who knew how the filing system worked.

I hate sheets of a paper...

Post 5

<>

I'm still not sure that I could cope with a uni degreee though, unfortunately it doesn't look like I have a choice.smiley - sadface

<>

I know what you mean, it's just annoying when I think things could be done better.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more