This is the Message Centre for Nira no Kamo

Mwahahahaha...

Post 1

Nira no Kamo

Put an entry up, "Why I Hate Sheep". It's an essay I wrote quite a bit ago, but it seemed appropriate for the Guide *grin*.

Call me little Kamoko. Everyone. Now.

Nira no Kamo, Bearer of the SNQDLSD (Spoon of Not Quite Death but at Least Severe Discomfort), She of the Four-Day Non-Sleep Binges, WTEitFM (Way Too Early in the Fraggin Morning), 17/5/01

Mwahahahaha...

Post 2

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

Why you hate sheep smiley - biggrin Nice work smiley - smiley You still around here?
smiley - cheersvp

Mwahahahaha...

Post 3

Hikigamo

eep! no amount of pounding my head on the desk (or the help files) could get my old login information out of my head, so i have a new one... danke for the comment! *grin*

Mwahahahaha...

Post 4

sprout

I really like your sheep article. I don't know if you're still reading this page or your newer page, but if so, I would like to submit your article to the alternative writing workshop - we're looking at setting up an Underguide, and sheep knowledge has got to be part of it!

Let me know if you read this and object.

Sprout

I have sharp teeth

Post 5

NoSuchMethod

hello,

I just read your sheep entry and found it fairly interesting. I don't know much about sheep myself, but I do know something about cows, and I don't think they're much better. I am also reminded, oddly, of my little brother, but that is a different story altogether.

Oh, and lloyd alexander rocks. Been a while since I ran into another fan.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Nira no Kamo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more