This is the Message Centre for Rosal

G'day Rosal

Post 1

cafram - in the states.

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi smiley - smiley hope you don't mind!

How're you finding the guide so far? If you've got any problems feel free to give me a yell - I'm online far too often and am always happy to help out smiley - biggrin

There's an Australian Researcher's page at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A592049 - you're more than welcome to drop in and jump into one of the fora - at the moment we're trying to opranise a meet...it's proving a bit difficult with the spread of researchers we have, but we're getting there smiley - winkeye

cya round smiley - smiley

G'day Rosal

Post 2

Rosal

Hi,
I don't get on much so I'm sorry about being so slow to reply. I am still finding my way around with some help from B-17.
Nice to meet you. smiley - biggrin I'm in Queensland, where abouts are you?
I'm off to have a look in on the Aussie researchers. Thanks for the link smiley - wow I didn't know there was one.
Cheers smiley - smiley

G'day Rosal

Post 3

Rosal

Oh I see, so you are in Vic. smiley - smiley I use to live there smiley - winkeye.
smiley - erm How do I add my name to the list?
Cheers again.

G'day Rosal

Post 4

cafram - in the states.

Wo norries - I've added you to the list - jump into any of the conversations or start your own if you want smiley - smiley

Used to be in Vic, eh, but got out as quickly as possible? Most people are like that smiley - erm

G'day Rosal

Post 5

Rosal

Ta smiley - biggrin

G'day Rosal

Post 6

cafram - in the states.

Hiya Rosal - just thought I'd let you know about a meet that's going to be happening in Qld on the 27th of October - stop by http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A592049 to find out more details as they surface...we'd love to see you there!! smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Rosal

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more