This is the Message Centre for Sparrow R. Cross

heeellloooo!

Post 1

St. Trin (again) in black

just poped in 2 say hello and welcome 2 h2g2...

if you think you need help or have ?'s dont hesitate 2 ask me!

see ya!

St.Trin smiley - angel

heeellloooo!

Post 2

Sparrow R. Cross

wow, thanks for the welcome wagon! I didn't expect to be spotted by birdwatchers so quickly.

I don't think I need any help just yet. I'm still wandering around and getting used to this place. I wish I'd found it sooner! I'm addicted to research and I'm a professional non-fiction writer so this place is like candy to me. I'll have to be careful not to get so wrapped up in it I obsess on it to the exclusion of everything else.

I'm currently exploring Life University and Peer Reviews to get an idea of how things work around here. Thanks for dropping by to welcome me and offering your help. I do appreciate it.

Sparrow

heeellloooo!

Post 3

Babel17

Greetings from one Sparrow to another smiley - smiley
Obsession is part of the fun to this place, trust me. Addiction is harder to kick, tho.
Hope you have fun and see you around smiley - winkeye
B-17(ACE)

heeellloooo!

Post 4

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

*waves to the sparrows and St.Trin*
smiley - biggrin
I hope I see you flying around...smiley - winkeye

heeellloooo!

Post 5

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I came to tell you that your entry "Asperger Syndrome" has made it into the edited guide.
Congratulations!smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Sparrow R. Cross

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more