This is the Message Centre for Jynnan Tonnyx (-2+7-9+0!+invtan(1) =42)

Another Christmas racked up

Post 1

Jynnan Tonnyx (-2+7-9+0!+invtan(1) =42)

So, since I last got around to adding a journal entry, things have been quite eventful...

I spent most of November & December working in Brussels, doing 12 hour days in a pokey office monkeying around with Java, JSP, HTML & PL/SQL... not to be recommended!

I did manage to grab a week off in the middle, but only courtesy of a scarily 'should-probably-have-been-fatal' car crash involving a slippery road surface, a twisty road, several trees and a 5 foot drop into a field next to the road! My car was a total write-off, yet I managed to walk away with nothing more than a cut on my forehead. Trust me, if you saw the pictures of the car afterwards, you too would probably have that "Holy f**k" reaction that I am becoming increasingly used to seeing.

I'm still trying to work out how I walked away from it, and I've only just managed to get a new car this week (in which the starter motor died after only 3 days!)

Merry Christmas

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jynnan Tonnyx (-2+7-9+0!+invtan(1) =42)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more