This is the Message Centre for Jynnan Tonnyx (-2+7-9+0!+invtan(1) =42)

As if going to the dentist wasn't stressful enough...

Post 1

Jynnan Tonnyx (-2+7-9+0!+invtan(1) =42)

So today was my first 'regular dental check-up' in Bob knows how many years (I studiously avoided dentists for almost 15 years until I broke a tooth in January, which sort of forced my hand!)

The dentist I saw earlier in the year has since moved on, so I walked into the surgery wondering who I was going to get this time.

I instantly recognised her as someone who had been in my class at primary school, about years ago... My first thought was "Did I do anything really stupid at primary school to cause her to bear a grudge?" smiley - smiley After all, 10-year-olds can be cruel...

I don't think so, but it was nice to speak to someone I honestly haven't seen for at least < minus two or three> years, even though my side of the conversation was held back by the fact that she was holding my jaw open and poking at my teeth with some mediaeval-looking implement! smiley - winkeye

Worryingly though, she said that I need a filling... so maybe I did do something really stupid as a 10 year old!?!

Key: Complain about this post

As if going to the dentist wasn't stressful enough...

More Conversations for Jynnan Tonnyx (-2+7-9+0!+invtan(1) =42)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more