This is the Message Centre for Kate

Bathroom

Post 21

Amanda

Hey Barkeep! I'll take a Pina Colada with a strawbettry garnish, pretty please. smiley - winkeye

Glad I brought my swim suit...would someone mind running the hot water for me? The deep end of Kate's tub is getting cold.

Bathroom

Post 22

Jonny

No, no, no. Not THAT Spartus. When he ate the sofa he let all of the strawbettry farmers out. I think it was something like that anyway.

Bathroom

Post 23

Spartus

Oh, that's all right, then. Make it a double strawbettry margarita, then.

Bathroom

Post 24

Classic Krissy

*turning on the hot water and sitting in the warmish end of the tub* *putting in bubble bath* Mmmmmm bussles. May I also have a strawbettry margarita? *pushing hot water towards Amanda's end* Nothing like a hot bath! *thinking* Good thing Kate has this enormous bathtub! *munching on strawbettries and chocolate* Who's got the kool whip? Shoot! Left it in the other room. Will someone go get it?

Bathroom

Post 25

Jonny

Someone seems to have brought several whips to the party, which one do you consider kool, Krissy?

Bathroom

Post 26

Ant

*Wakes up from the Coma he's been in lately, induced from eating too much sofa* Whaaaa......?

Bathroom

Post 27

Kate

Gotta watch it with those sofas. I'm getting a "new" one (the one from our former house in Denver) in a few weeks. It may not be as tasty as the other one. It certainly isn't as comfortable. But at least it will get everyone off the hardwood! smiley - smiley

Bathroom

Post 28

Spartus

Mmm...hardwood.

Bathroom

Post 29

beetle, return of

There is something appealing about Amanda and Krissy in a bath with Kool Whip, but i can't put my finger on it. Hmm.

Since the living room painting is over, can we go in there, the bathroom is a little small for the bar.

Summing up for those of you just joining us

Post 30

Amanda

Thus far we have:

A gang of people in one bathroom,
A blender,
Cool whips and Kool Whip,
Two girls in a tub,
Strawbettries, objectification and
One suspicious-looking couch eater.

This is turing out to be one crazy get-together!

Post 31

Anonymouse

*nibbles on a couch*

*yechtptewwi!*

*nibbles on a strawberry* ... much better.

Oh.. Did someone mention choccy? MMmmm...

*Whips some cream and sneakily substitutes it for the Kool Whip*

Post 32

Kate

Hmm. I'm guessing my cranky downstairs neighbor will have a lot to say about all of this!

Post 33

Spartus

We aren't going to be hearing Ride of the Valkyries on a Fender Precision Bass, are we?

Don't think I could deal with that. No, no, I couldn't.

Post 34

beetle, return of

Hey, i like that overture. Now only if i had a horned helm And really large breasts. Strike that. Now if Spartus were to wear a horned helm and fake breasts, that would be something to see.

Post 35

Classic Krissy

BLECH!!! *ptew!* Someone replaced my synthetic Kool Whip with this naturally rich and tastey crap!!

beetle, you bet your sweet bippy you can't put your finger on it! smiley - winkeye (sorry, a little late, but it was too obvious to let go)

*munching on more strawbettries and handing one to Ant* Here you go. Much tastier than couches.

Hey Kate, do you mind that we seem to be making a mess of your bathroom?

Post 36

Ant

Yum, thanks Krissy, now does anyone know how to get Sofa out of your teeth?

Post 37

Jonny

Robinson's or Pickford's perhaps?

Post 38

Aroha

*hands Ant the big brush which is standing next to the toilet*
Here you are...this should work...

Post 39

Anonymouse

*makes a nest in some hair found just above water level* smiley - winkeye

Best thing to get couch out of teeth is the tip of your tail, of course! smiley - winkeye

Post 40

Amanda

Ooooh, I'm getting all pruney!!! Time to get out of this tub...I mean, we've been here for ages! Krissy, do you mind holding my Colada? You're a dear. smiley - smiley

*towels off with the bath mat and searches around desparately for a lint brush*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Kate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more