This is the Message Centre for vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

The Manics!!!!!

Post 1

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Who's ya fave Manic? I'm not sure, but I think Nicky should be the prime minister!!!! I love him!

The Manics!!!!!

Post 2

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

Well it used to be Richey... smiley - sadface.
I guess now it's James, just because he can play amazing MUSICAL guitar solos on stage whilst hopping on one leg in circles, round and round and round for the entire solo, and NEVER trip up over his guitar lead - it just doesnt make sense smiley - smiley.

The Manics!!!!!

Post 3

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

LOL I've never seen James do that! I've seen Nicky doing these amazingly high jumps while still playing the guitar!

Do you reckon Richey is still alive? I hope he is I think he's a genius!

The Manics!!!!!

Post 4

Saddens me to say it, but I think he is dead.
He's in good company though - maybe theirs a seperate afterlife/heaven/whateveryoubelieveifyoubelieve for musicians who disappear mysteriously, or who people refuse to admit they are dead.

Maybe he's with Elvis watching Perfectly Normal Beast gallop across the plain.

The Manics!!!!!

Post 5

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

The thought he could be dead depresses me! Thing is wasnt there a sighting in India about a year after he disappeared, and India is the place to go for people who are trying to figure out their lives....maybe he's there!

Did you see Manics on channel 4 last night?

The Manics!!!!!

Post 6

I am currently in germany, so Channel 4 is sadly inaccesible, however I am trying to convert enough germans to the manic cause so they become insanely popular here, and are on tv all day. A cunning plan methinks...

The Manics!!!!!

Post 7

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Well done, spreading the Manics vibe smiley - winkeye

I actually found something the other night that was a quote of Richey's, and I think it practically hints that even though he likes the idea of suicide, he wouldnt actually do it....so maybe he's still in hiding somewhere!!!!!

The Manics!!!!!

Post 8

That would be a little bit zany I should think - how long is it since he disapeared now? I am sure I cant remember, but it must be more than 5 years?

The Manics!!!!!

Post 9

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

6 and a half years to be precise. But apparently one of his heros dissappeared for years with no trace and turned up years later perfectly fine, so we really just dont know....and dont forget it's so easy to change your image instantly nowdays he could probably easily walk around and no one realise its him...

The Manics!!!!!

Post 10

In which case if everything goes the way he presumably wants it to go no one will even know....

The Manics!!!!!

Post 11

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

It has to be said, he was warped at the time and very likely needed space to think. Sometimes I feel like that, but lately thats been the case a lot more

The Manics!!!!!

Post 12

Not thinking of actually disapearing though are you?

The Manics!!!!!

Post 13

You know, bits of your website are pretty hard to read smiley - smiley

The Manics!!!!!

Post 14

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

What do you mean bits of my website? My website needs a MAJOR remake.....maybe next week when the summer holidays start and I have a bit of spare time on my hands....

When I said I need space to think I mean I need time to myself. I normally get this by sitting alone in my bedroom and just lying there thinking, but my mum has some idea she needs to know EVERYTHING that goes on in my life, including every little detailed reason why I want my bedroom door shut, and she has a tendancy to burst in without warning which frightens the life out of me, and its always the excuse "I'm your mother I have the right to go in your room without knocking". I've tried explaining that I prefer it if she gives me a warning first but she doesnt understand. The pressures of school are also really getting at me.

I remember back in December I went through a severe stage of depression after I found out several girls at school were doing drugs/smoking, and for some weird reason that depressed me. Then a girl in my school was constantly threatening everyone if they told the teachers she was annorexic she was going to commit suicide, and her friend who is my friend seemed to use me as her shoulder to cry on. Funnily enough we're good friends now, even though I know she often gets depressed she doesnt know about me being depressed, thankfully she seems to have ditched the suicidal tendancies but I still think the hint of annorexia is there, even though she's not pitifully thin, she's obsessed that by the end of the summer she would have lost weight. Cant help some people!

The Manics!!!!!

Post 15

smiley - hug

Ones space is ones final frontier,
Why must people break through it and peer?:
It's hard oft to care,
Without doing ones share,
To add troubles to the ones you would hear.

But sometimes the barriers are broken,
And people really need some token,
Of how much they mean,
To the shoulders on which the lean
A smiley - hug can beat anything spoken.

But there is one problem that remains,
To distinguish between the pains,
To leave and let live,
Or a great big smiley - hug give,
Is one of lifes great banes.

But thats what friends are for eh smiley - winkeye ?

very vogonpoet

The Manics!!!!!

Post 16

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Did you write that poem yourself? Its very good!

Didnt JDB once say "there is a corner in everyone's heart that no-one can get into" or something like that, I totally agree with him there!

Have you seen my new website since I started up the one for my band? [URL removed by Moderator] it is, and no, there are no www's in it smiley - winkeye

The Manics!!!!!

Post 17

Just back from holiday, hey there Katsy..

Poem is mine yes of course, not sure about web site - url long gone of course, hows things?

The Manics!!!!!

Post 18

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Cool thanx smiley - smiley

OK get in quick!!! The url is [URL removed by moderator] (just copy and paste that into the location box and it should work)

The Manics!!!!!

Post 19

smiley - doh, missed it again smiley - smiley

Is it findable from your space....

The Manics!!!!!

Post 20

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Uh I think so! Have a look smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post