This is the Message Centre for Arpeggio - Keeper, Muse, Against Sequiturs, à propos of nothing in particular

Question

Post 1

Nathan ---Owner and Operator of the Swank and often Smoking Jacket

I noticed my article "The Healing Power of Curry" was edited by you. Just wanted to thank you for the excelent work. Also, I noticed that My name is not listed as the author. Do you know why this would be?
Thank you

Question

Post 2

Arpeggio - Keeper, Muse, Against Sequiturs, à propos of nothing in particular

*BOGGLE*

Huh? Nathan, this is the first I've heard of it... I'm not an editor. And I can't imagine why your name is not on there... You wrote a fine piece, I just added a few things.

*BOGGLE* some more...

I'll see what I can find out. Meanwhile, grab a Scout, or an ACE, or someone you know and ask them, or click on Feedback, and then on Editorial, (just make sure you have the URL) and see if you can find a Live Editorial Person.

Jeez... sorry Nathan! This is weird!

Arpeggio, as confused as you... for LeKZ

Question

Post 3

Arpeggio - Keeper, Muse, Against Sequiturs, à propos of nothing in particular

Researched and Written by
Nathan (Style)Jaynes --Owner and Operator of the "Swank Smoking Jacket".
Arpeggio - liberating the world from sequiturs, à propos of nothing in particular
Paul H

Edited by:
St Emily Ultramarine, la Reine des Poissons Rouges, DoG

Date: 22 June 2001

Here, that is what it says in the upper right hand corner. St Emily was the sub-ed. She must have incorporated comments from Paul H and me into the article, but your name is listed first.

! That's how that works, if the writer/researcher gets contributions in the Peer Review thread that the Eds think will make a better article, they add them, and list the people who made those comments as co-authors. The writer/researcher who first wrote the article gets top billing.

So far as I'm concerned, this is still yours, though it turned up on my page, too.

Ok now?

Sorry about the confusion. I've been here 5 weeks, and don't know the half of what's going on yet!smiley - bigeyes

Arpeggio, for LeKZ

Question

Post 4

Nathan ---Owner and Operator of the Swank and often Smoking Jacket

That was wierd, now I do see it. I may have gone blind starting in the upper left corner of my vision. Luckily, I seem to have recovered. Thanks guys

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Arpeggio - Keeper, Muse, Against Sequiturs, à propos of nothing in particular

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more