This is the Message Centre for span(ner in the works) - check out The Forum A1146917 for some ace debate

Hello Span

Post 1

Glaws

Hi Span

Nice to see you back smiley - smiley

Glaws

Hello Span

Post 2

span(ner in the works) - check out The Forum A1146917 for some ace debate

yay!

nice to see you too! yay!

of course i won't be talking about rugby much - we're going down the tubes over here! smiley - winkeye

cheerio
span

Hello Span

Post 3

Glaws

It was a bit of a shock not to see any Kiwi teams in the semifinals. Looking on the brightside if the Lions give the Aussie's a good kicking on the tour, you might win the Tri-nations smiley - winkeye

Cheers,

Glaws

Hello Span

Post 4

trust us to go down the tubes now that i'm living a relatively easy walk from eden park!! (it's a real parking problem though as we have no off street parking and we're a three car flat - i say bugger bus lanes, let's have lanes for locals!! it took 45 minutes just to get the wendy's drive through and back last time there was a game on)

smiley - winkeye

span

Hello Span

Post 5

Glaws

Having a real nightmare logging in at the momentsmiley - sadface

The NZ Maori's started well against Australia. Which is good for the Lions to see.

Funnily enough we've just had a general election here and a local radio station was running a pole for the 3 morning crew DJ's. Kate suggested converting bus lanes to lanes for lady drivers only. Mind you she also said men should line up at the docks every friday wearing a sandwich board on which would be written salary and intended level of commitmentsmiley - winkeye

It's unfair we only have 12 wendy's here and they are all in Londonsmiley - bigeyes

Glaws

Hello Span

Post 6

yeah i watched the first half of the Maori game - it was actually quite good watching - first time i've watched any rugby for ages - the super 12 here has sapped all my interest away (i don't have a team to support and there's just too much of it!)

couldn't work out why the ref disallowed that try though - poor Flavell, he's one of my harbour boys!! And Caleb Ralph had a shocker of a game, poor guy

i don't think we have that many wendy's, just happens there's one really close here - i don't think there are any in the South Island at all, just in the North. so much better than mcD's!!!!!

span

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for span(ner in the works) - check out The Forum A1146917 for some ace debate

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more