This is the Message Centre for agnusdei

I totally agree

Post 1

PeZ

That is so true. Those ozzies must be superglued down or something. And how come, if on the equator you are going like 1 million mph (a can't remember how fast, thatz made up, but very fast nonetheless), how come they don't fly of the earth. How can the stay on. The Kenyans really annoy me.

Spoken word

Post 2

agnusdei

As a result of the massive worldwide disorder Australia is bound to cause some desolate day, a close examination of the matter should with no doubt be ordered. And as for Kenya, what can I say..
They are lucky to have the Great Rift Valley to dig their fingers into, otherwise they would certainly be flung out to space.
Or as the Kenyans would say:
Ee Mungu nguvu yetu, Ilete baraka kwetu, Haki iwe ngao na mlinzi,
Natukae na udugu, Amani na uhuru, Raha tupate na ustawi.

Spoken word

Post 3

Ming Mang

How do we know that Australia is upside-down? For all we know, the Northern Hemisphere could be upside-down. It's very short-sighted of the Northern Hemisphere to see it like that.
smiley - winkeye

But I agree about the Kenyans and other people living round the Equator. smiley - smiley

¦M¦

Spoken word

Post 4

PeZ

Yep, you do have a point about Australia. But i was so sure when i saw pictures from outer space and it was at the bottom. However, the pictures may well have been upside down. Stupid NASA!

Spoken word

Post 5

Ming Mang

Yeah!! Stupid NASA!! smiley - winkeye

¦M¦

NASA

Post 6

agnusdei

The problem lies in the original lead-engineers of NASA, you see - they were imported from - you guessed it - Australia. The reason that USA conducted this worldwide personel-transaction has never been presented to the public.

There are some theories that claims Australia was not originally a part of the Earth, but the mere rests of an asteroid that violently crashed into the Earth hundreds of years ago. The asteroid was populated by a weaker race, similar to the humans. This race, however, was not used to living with the heavy gravitational field of an entire planet, and was doomed to live a solitary life upside down.
Their experience of space-travel, time-bending, and witch-craft caught NASA´s interest.

NASA

Post 7

Ming Mang

How do you know Australia is upside-down?! smiley - winkeye

¦M¦

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for agnusdei

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more