This is the Message Centre for tacsatduck- beware the <sheep> lie

Neck Ties Required

Post 1

Jenny *luvndaisies*

Just dropping in to say hello. See ya soon...

smiley - run

Neck Ties Required

Post 2

tacsatduck- beware the <sheep> lie

hahaha
sorry the outing was so short...I thought I would be able to come up tomorow for lunch and today go to charlotte to visit someone else on the site but it looks like my plans got changed for me

smiley - chick
(smiley - cuddlesmiley - bunny

Chicken Salad on Sunflower Bread with Chips and a Pickle, Please.

Post 3

Jenny *luvndaisies*

Well, it's all good. I know how it can be when you are in town with family. Sorry I was sort of hard to find. Got detained with kinfolk. Seems like everyone was trying to get a hold of me all at once. Could almost make me paranoid smiley - yikes 'Twas good to see you again. If all goes well, I will see you again pretty soon. smiley - smiley

Had my performance review at work this week. Did you know I am personable, respectable, and well liked by all who come into contact with me? Oh yes, and I have a buoyant personality. Nice to know my personality will float should I decide to throw it in the lake or something smiley - winkeye

Chicken Salad on Sunflower Bread with Chips and a Pickle, Please.

Post 4

tacsatduck- beware the <sheep> lie

hahaha well I will be able to come down more often now that I have a car...it got me up to new york no worries and I have high hopes for the next few months with it....I was going to leave out on friday morning that way I could visit on my way up but that got changed when that was the only day off my mom had so she made all kinds of plans.... oh well...don't forget to tell me when you have more details on the NJ stuff smiley - winkeye

smiley - chick
(smiley - cuddlesmiley - bunny)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for tacsatduck- beware the <sheep> lie

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more