This is the Message Centre for WBeier

Ace's welcome WBeier!

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

I'm popping by as one of the assistant community editors here, also known as <./>aces</.>. We greet recent registrants such as yourself and help you get settled. Take your time going over my colleague Feisor's list of Hints and Links at A719840. And I suppose, check out the various features along the way, there's a fair bit to see. As you no doubt noticed, Hati has responded to your question about Tallinn. I'm sure she wouldn't mind you dropping into/leaving messages either at her page/space(U127053)or her Summerhouse(A797420). Of course if it's a tourist's perspective or impressions you want, <./>askh2g2</.> will provide you with a few opinions.

If you have any questions feel free to leave me a message. Just use the 'Reply' button below and I'll respond as soon as I can, ok. smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for WBeier

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more