This is the Message Centre for Tilly - back in mauve

Hi, I know LMFP (as if that'd reccomend me)

Post 1

Trillian

Hi Tilly
I'm Trillian (actually my real name's Sarah
but I don't talk about that) and I just thought I'd
introduce myself. LittleMissFordPrefect says to say Hi.
I just looked over at her computer...SACRILEGE!!!She
isn't on H2G2!!!
Trillian smiley - cool

Post 2

LittleMissFordPrefect * scfitu * KoRCS * PS of the ....*

smiley - biggrin Hey Tillz! smiley - silly

Hows u?
Sorry about that little introduction from Sarah/Trillian
Actually I'm not very sorry about it. It's good to know that people still know how to make friends smiley - smiley
I just say it out of habit...

Well, anyway. I saw that no-one had written to u on your space for ages and, being in the same sort of position myself, I thought I'd say hi...again!

Anyhoo, I best be getting on with my own life...
smiley - angel
LMFP
smiley - devil

Post 3

Tilly - back in mauve

'Allo! Haven't heard from you lately - everything's working out as they should? Hope so. It's so irritating when you'r life's like everybody else's...smiley - yawn

Sorry. I have a headache from hell. smiley - headhurts When I have headaches from hell I ususally rant. smiley - silly (La la la...) Note; when I have a headache, why do I immediately run for the computer to stare at the screen for hours? smiley - huh

Post 4

LittleMissFordPrefect * scfitu * KoRCS * PS of the ....*

Hi!
smiley - biggrin
Hi!
smiley - biggrin (to annoy the press>

I've just come back from holiday and am in an exceedingly good mood smiley - silly
That's my excuse for not writing back sooner. I always seem to have to apologise for something...
*Re* Your condition of running to a computer when experiencing a headache: ? I do it all the time. I always have a headache.
Sometimes my life is hell
Sometimes my life is just so full of great stuff that it doesn't all fit in my head. Maybe I should invest in another one...
and
Sometimes I am drunk

I am in a very HHGTTG mood just now

!Who isn't?

LoadsaLuv

smiley - angel
LMFP
smiley - devil

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tilly - back in mauve

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more