This is the Message Centre for Peta

Christmas food board

Post 1

Peta

What a good idea! I'll put this here to remind myself, I must go in and have a read...

A special Christmas food board. Yum! smiley - smiley

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbfood/F8650210

Christmas food board

Post 2

Ångelicweeyin

A very good idea, yummy! Thanks Peta! Have been busy too looking up stuff for Christmas, really busy time for me! When I will get to my bed is anyone's guess the next few weeks.

Christmas food board

Post 3

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

You want to talk about Christmas food? As I see it the only really disapointing food is the bad brandy butter and puddings.

Christmas food board

Post 4

Peta

And now smileys on the messageboards!

smiley - smiley

Yey!

Christmas food board

Post 5

Wha? we've always had smilies on the messages... have they used our smilies at all smiley - bus?

Christmas food board

Post 6

Peta

Sorry I should have said *Christmas* smilies. smiley - ok

They're the same icons as the h2g2 Christmas smilies, the h2g2 artists didn't create that particular set, they pre-date the h2g2 artists, I think it was Sri and Cynthia who drew them. I did tell all the board hosts that they were h2g2 smilies though, just to give you a bit of positive publicity! smiley - winkeye

Christmas food board

Post 7

You know it'd be nice to talk about artists some more with you Peta, I'm going to post in your personal space...

Christmas food board

Post 8

Hang on a second, I'm fairly sure that I did this mistletoe smilie. At least I have fond memories of deciding what colour to do the white berries.

Christmas food board

Post 9

Peta

I can't remember who did them now, I'm sure Cynthia and Sri did most of them - but you could well have done the mistletoe - that's one of my favourites, so if you did, thank you so much! smiley - mistletoe

Christmas food board

Post 10

ok I've got a list, smiley - mistletoesmiley - crispssmiley - lighthousesmiley - milksmiley - bussmiley - dragon are all mine; These are all the ones I have source files for smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post