This is the Message Centre for Peta

Back and brown

Post 1

Peta

Back from holiday. All tanned. Well most of me. The rafting was wonderful - although we lost two people off the boat when lost it a bit in the speedy 'corridor'. But managed to fish them out downsteam so all ended well. France is a lovely country. And the food! It isn't just the food in resturants, which is very nice indeed, it is also the choice in the supermarkets. The vegetables are fresh and ripe, the cheeses are creamy, the wine is cheap (!), the chickens are free range and taste of real chicken. I love to cook - it is so nice to be able to cook with really good ingredients, everything tastes so much better!

Back and brown

Post 2

Waxer

Suddenly I feel hungry..

Back and brown

Post 3

Peta

BBQ chicken. A little fresh salad. A nice bottle of red wine. Maybe I should start an h2g2 picnic. Bring a bottle.....

Back and brown

Post 4

Waxer

Sorry did I miss it ? I bin away, Did it rain? , I had the ants all ready to go!

Back and brown

Post 5

Peta

We will just have to move the venue slightly. Move it to Oz - I hear it's spring there now....

Back and brown

Post 6

Waxer

That sounds good the poisonous snakes can eat the ants,I might sneak off for a quick surf if we're near the beach, Hey they make some pretty good wine there these days don't they?

Back and brown

Post 7

Peta

Okay I will pick up a nice bottle of Oz Shiraz or do they call it Syrah? Two poisonous snakes to eat the ants. Some ants. Some sandwiches. What do we do about the deadly spiders?

Back and brown

Post 8

Waxer

er.... feed them to the deadly sharks? ( aka..the men in grey suits!) Suddenly I'm not so convinced about the location!

Waxer (aka..Wingeing Pom.)

Back and brown

Post 9

Peta

Okay somewhere else then. You pick. Somewhere really nice.

Back and brown

Post 10

Waxer

Ok how about the USA/ New England area should be just in time for the Autumn Colours (see http://www.weather.com/outdoors/fall/regions/northeast.html ) then maybe afterwards we could head down to the coast and do a bit of Whale watching.Who are you going to invite??

Back and brown

Post 11

Peta

My brother lives in New England. Maybe we should all go and stay with him! He would love that.......... not.!!

Whale watching sounds fantastic. Yes definitely.

Who do you think we should invite? Jim and Mark probably need a break, so we'll invite them. Ginger and Doug just got back from Florence, but maybe. Any suggestions?

Back and brown

Post 12

Waxer

Sorry about the delay in replying. I would like to bring Pegasus although she tells me she is prone to food fights!!If Jim comes I think we may not have his full attention considering the baby situation at the moment! I'm sure you're brother wouldn't mind several thousand people camping in his back garden!!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peta

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more