A Conversation for Javam's Arty Code - The Gallery

Awesome!

Post 1

Peregrin

I love what you've done here... now why didn't I think of that? smiley - winkeye

Your user space is by far the best looking now that everything else arty has been nabbed by the BBC and chopped into little bits.

Awesome!

Post 2

JAVAM - Muse of Complicated User Pages and Navel Contemplation

Thank you very much smiley - blush

It is probably in the running for the largest amount of code on a user page as well!

'Best looking user space' I like the sound of that! Oh dear, I can feel my ego inflating already.

Best go and look for a large pin.

But thank you, I am very glad I am making a positive impression.

Javam

Awesome!

Post 3

Sorry, I forgot to ask. Would you like me to produce something for you?

I have a couple of unclaimed pieces on my Gallery page or maybe I could interest you in commissioning a piece in the Alabaster scheme of colours?

Javam

Awesome!

Post 4

Peregrin

Hmm, that might be good. Something for the Alabaster House would be great. I did have a picture of an alabaster coloured version of the White House, with an h2g2 flag flying from the top, and a UFO hovering above it... but that's gone now of course.

Nothing too fancy, I quite like minimalist art. (as long as it's not just a cyan square smiley - winkeye)

Do you accept smiley - donuts as payment for commissions? smiley - smiley

Awesome!

Post 5

smiley - donut's are fine as are cups of smiley - coffee now that I am able to have caffeine again smiley - smiley

White House...UFO...Flag smiley - sadface none of those are particularly rectangular so sadly I will not be able to reproduce such a montage. Leave it with me, I will try and think of something suitable.

I will get on to it as soon as I get this troublesome W2K Server to my left to behave. The blighter!

Javam *contemplating the percussive maintenance approach*

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more