This is the Message Centre for Miao Kitty

Everybody Rocks

Post 1

Miao Kitty

I just wanted to say how impressed I am with everyone here. I've only been here a few hours and four people have said nice things to me/left feedback. I feel so validated. smiley - biggrin
smiley - blackcat

Everybody Rocks

Post 2

ford sierra estate, blue, 1988

I pressed the subscribe button by mistake and then had to go to "Help" to see what it meant, as I thought it would do the same as "reply". Once there (help) I had to look at the "House Rules" section as I had been thinking about my reference to geocities. Also thought it was about time I got round to it.
To reply to your "Everybody Rocks"...........
(a) There are fragments in the guide where the oldies talk about a song title thing they did on the old h2g2 and have been talking about ressurecting.
eg my mind is going...
had a whole list of these,..songs that start "everybody".
Everybody in the house go...
Fill in song titles etc. at every conversation and it forms its own ......You'll see as you explore.
(b) I AGREE WITH WHAT YOUR SAYING>>>>>IMPRESSIVE AND A BIT MORE.
a word I seem to be using so far is "Massive". etc ....see my homepage.
(c) There's a page somewhere (reminds me of a song)...that lists all the countries, and how many researchers there are in each, you and I are on opposite sides of the Atlantic, for instance. Also, I have been going to the "Who's Online" section and seeing where that leads.

SO back to the exploration,...........bye.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Miao Kitty

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more