This is the Message Centre for Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

Reboot Much?

Post 1

SvladCjelliSlartibartfast

Hey you,
Couldn't help but notice your name there. I noticed that they are all characters from Reboot. (yes I'm a geek, laugh it up) Ya know, I've got like every episode printed in my brain. I've seen it that many times. Pathedic really. Just thought I'd say "hey".
Stay Frosty Sparky
Gimme a buzz: [email protected]
--Scuzz

Reboot Much?

Post 2

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

Hi, I'd rather talk here because my father tends to delete any incoming messages from people he doesn't recognize. (which tends to include any of my friends and some work notices)

Reboot Much?

Post 3

All fine by me.

Reboot Much?

Post 4

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

Did you see the fourth season? I only saw the second and third epps of it. What happened?

Reboot Much?

Post 5

oo, ya know, I didn't see all that much. I meant to, but I kept missing it. There was Daemon who was this lady who liked to hypnotize people (you know who Daemon is, that virus) and she hypnotyzed AndrAIa and Matrix, I believe and then in the end she was over powered by love...I think. And Hex sacrificed her life to save Mainframe (something like that). Uh, It's been a while. I can't really remember. They did have this flashback thing with young Enzo and Dot and their parents. Dot had cool hair and Enzo was a cute little kid. They did some game with like Austin Powers and something to do with yougurt or something. It's a little fuzzy, but that's all I remember. There was this guy named Deacon but Daemon like blew him up or something. Wait, maybe that's not right. But AndrAIa and Daemon had a nice little talk about love. It was nice.

Reboot Much?

Post 6

Um,smiley - erm...thanks.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more