A Conversation for Computer Magazines

: A527555 - Computer Magazines

Post 1

Nick Fel

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A527555

Well, how can you not have an article about computer magazines? They are after all, the end product of a process which starts with the cutting down of many many trees. In one way or another, doesn't this mean they're alive? They have feelings too y'know!

Post 2

Nick Fel

Ignore this, I got the subject wrong, sorry.

Post 3

Global Village Idiot

Erm, RR - do you mean ignore your second posting, or ignore your proposed article? Do you want us to remove this thread from Peer Review?

GVI

Post 4

Nick Fel

I meant this posting, I got the title wrong on it. So sure, get rid of it if you want smiley - smiley

Post 5

Martin Harper

Well I'm confused.... but if this thread is somehow surplus to your requirements, rogue researcher, then I guess it should be moved.

Feel free to put your entry through PR again when you have the title right, whatever that might mean! smiley - smiley

Thread Moved

Post 6

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'Computer Magazines'.

Back to Entry - article deleted

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more