This is the Message Centre for Tabitca

things that have happened so far this week

Post 1

Tabitca

I came to work on MOnday...to find no door on the gents toilets and no seats in the ladies toiletssmiley - yikes ..the rugby club obviously won again..sigh...it took the cleaners two days to clean up.....the culprits were not repentant... and to be honest I had trouble keeping the "look angry "face on smiley - laugh
Tuesday..goes in the IT suite..the students have attached their playstation to the interactive white board and are playing on..cos it makes a great TV screen. I had confiscated the lead last week..all to no avail. Tell them the principal smiley - monsterwill eat them alive if he catches them on his new toy...sigh
Wednesday.....skated to the bus stop on the black icesmiley - somersaultAt work I need a revolving door as it has never shut for more than 5 seconds today.Taught a chinese student about english tenses whilst eating my lunch...not recommended Plus she calls me Linseed..those who know my real name will find it very funny.smiley - rofl
Thursday...6.30am bagginssmiley - cat throws up on the arm of the settee and it drips on oedipussmiley - cat . The resulting chaos almost made me miss the bus to work... sigh....smiley - laugh
Ok so what will Friday bring?...
smiley - hug to all. Hope you are all having a good week.

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

leaves a smiley - rosesmiley - goodluck and meows 12 times.

Post 3

MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

smiley - rofl My,but we have been busy!!smiley - biggrinI do hope that the chaos quiets down to a dull roar and that you keep your precious sense of humor..you need it. Hope to speak sometime soon.smiley - goodluck and a smiley - towel to clean up the smiley - cat damage. smiley - hug

Post 4

Teuchter

Linseed smiley - laugh
That's lovely.

Give those smiley - cats a tickle from me

Post 5

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I just wanna know what happened on Friday...smiley - bigeyes

Post 6

Tabitca

Friday was Chaos with a capital Ksmiley - laugh the boss and I were shell shocked by 6pm and she gave me a lift home.....I am soo tired this morningsmiley - yawn good thing I am at home. I should have brought some work home but decided I needed a break. I remember I started to eat an apple a lunchtime and by the time I got back to it , it was all brownsmiley - yuk so went out for the birds.At one point my boss rang me and said I've put the kettle on ..lets try and get a smiley - coffee whilst we can....needless to say we drank it whilst workingsmiley - laugh
The principal is away at a meeting for a few days...hence our having to do everything....I even remembered where the spare glasses were when the student bar staff couldn't find them....I am too good for this jobsmiley - rofl but I am going to see personnel about a pay rise I think.
I just love it though...I love the students even the ones that drive me to bang my head on the wall.smiley - ok

Post 7

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

smiley - wow the students gave a new hobby
...do not do it too often...your head might be flat as pancake.

Post 8

Teuchter

Glad you're enjoying the job - but don't let them wear you out completely smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tabitca

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more