This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Guidence notes on the use of butcher shops...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - snork Don't turn up at the butcher's, on Friday lunchtime, when they're all out of the shop at the Mosque smiley - laughsmiley - doh Really we should have realised that long before we considered visiting there today, after our session at the gym... smiley - doh
So we popped a little further up the road, to the Turkish international supermarket, which is run by Curd's, and got a large cabbage for 80 Pence (I weighed it when we got home, just over a kilo, and very very solid), also got mushrooms, and garlic smiley - zen
By then the Mosque had kicked out, and the butcher's was packed full and busy.... At the butchers we got frozen chicken sausages smiley - droolsmiley - hotdog and got 540 Grams of minced lamb from the butchery counter smiley - zen
Enough food purchased, along with the onions we already have, spices, and some tins of tomatos in the cupboard, plus oils, etc, to make 8 portions/meals smiley - zen had one tonight, lots of onion, spices, herbs, fried, then added in 120 G of the lamb mince, and after that added in 200 G torn up cabbage smiley - zen and a ton of garlic smiley - drool then some chopped tomatos and additional black pepper etc, and let simmer... smiley - drool had that with basmati rice and a little plain yoghurt smiley - zen (497 KCal),
At least I felt better today, and managed a decent enough session at the gym smiley - zen and answered physiology questions from one of the personal trainers, whilst I was interval training on the cross trainer/elyptical smiley - weird
had soup for lunch, and then had a 'short nap', that ended up being the best part of three hours long.... hence we've only just had dinner smiley - weirdsmiley - doh
Had porridge for breakfast, with flaked almonds smiley - drool

Feeling fairly tired now, again, despite the long nap earlier smiley - weird

Not much left to do this evening, as I showered and exfoliated and moisturised after gym smiley - zen - just need to have a lok at an E-mails, one special offers from the company I get corsets from - my 28" waist purple corset falls off me now, so I guess I need a new one smiley - zen and the other from Bodyshop, which looks like a decent enough offer to stock up some moisturisers and scents smiley - zen

Off out tomorrow night, with the LGBT group, for a Chinese meal smiley - drool thence on to a pub... smiley - ale then back at gym again on Sunday (hoping I might have finally got rid of this cold by then, certainly don't seem able to do quite as much quite as fast, whilst I've had this lingering about in me smiley - doh ) smiley - zensmiley - weird

Key: Complain about this post

Guidence notes on the use of butcher shops...

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more