This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

bin-master

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - evilgrin I is the bin master smiley - zen Bins are emptied tomorrow, so we've got pretty much all the rubbish in it, already, including the last batch of polystyrine and box, and heat packs, from teh last delivery of GH hormone smiley - zen

Today we went out, up the road, and found what I've been looking for, for ages... a computer/office chair, with no arms; as I use it at the desk here, at the PC, but also play guitar whilst on it, I can't really ahve arm on it smiley - doh absolute steel at only £10 smiley - wow

So we carried that home... smiley - erm

OK... that leaves an old chair, office style on wheels, up and down bit.... which used* to have arms (I modified it, but it was in bad conditions; I'd rmeoved the arms previously) so... smiley - drumroll

With some force, I break the chair down, into three parts... (it didn't have a back, which was one thing I did want on the new chair, just no arms), OK... so I took the 'seat' of the chair down.... squeezed that in the bin (with judjicial punshing of the polystyrine box in the bin, to break it smaller), so I've got the seat in.... next the 'legs' of the chair... with part of the 'stem', and sitll with the wheels on... hmm...

angled.... sideways.... push... and push... rip and shred up some more polystyrine further down in the bin... push... push... smiley - wow got it in !!! smiley - magic Ok.... last bit of the chair... the metal bit under the seat, plus more of the 'stem' smiley - erm that was fairly striaght forward by now and fitted in easily smiley - zen - still enough room in the bin to empty the bathroom bin and any other bits floating about by the end of today, just to clear out the other bins smiley - zen

Took an old skirt into the charity shop, to give it back to them/donate - I'd bought it ages ago from a charity shop on the same road, just not sure which one, and now its massively too big on me smiley - blushsmiley - diva almost* bought a new dress whilst in there... but I didn't go much on the matterial, and thought the neckline a bit... err.... revealing smiley - blushsmiley - angel

Breakfast was houmous on toast, with hard boiled eggs smiley - friedegg
Lunch was houmous on toast, with some sardines on top smiley - zen

clothes laundry done, all dry nd/or hanging up to dry, towels washed, now drying smiley - zensmiley - puff might need a nap soon, didn't sleep much again last night smiley - sleepysmiley - zzz

bin-master

Post 2

Couldn't nap earlier, too much palpitations inside my body... too noisey outside... cdouln't settle... smiley - doh just had diner, rest of the leftover bulghur used in a stir fry, with some choped up pork steak, mushroom, onions, ginger and garlic, plus fennel seed, mustard seed ad some cumin seed... and lots of garlic... and ginger.... smiley - ermsmiley - drool
now must shower, then maybe* a walk just to get out a bit, - which may then involve a quick visit to the pub on the way home... need to be up extra early tomorrow; in order to have time to take the liquid levo, and then leave a gap before coffee, and food, and steroids smiley - doh - then off to th egym.... smiley - puff ten pin bowling tomorrow night.
My head feels a bit... odd... smiley - erm - is that the start of the weird levothyroxin symptoms.... if it is, its symptoms of low thyroid again; which would make sense if the really low dose I'm on is low enough to bite into the negative feedback system of the hypothalamic/pituitary/thyroid axis, and reduce my output of thyroxin that my body can normally* make... - which may be low compaired to 'normal', but is possibly and probably mostly likely, higher than anything I'll be getting from the tiny dose of levo I'm on in replacement form smiley - huhsmiley - erm sort of vertigo ... dizzy, fuzzy brain feeling... everything getting distant.... all 'out of focus'... - so hard to describe like wading through treacle, mentally... smiley - huhsmiley - grr damnit... smiley - run right, must go shower smiley - boingsmiley - runsmiley - sleepy

bin-master

Post 3

Got the contents of the bathroom, bedroom, and... smiley - drumroll a half well, third full, kitchen bin, into the wheelie bin! smiley - wow didn't even take that much squishing. then we went to the pub smiley - ale via a twenty minute longer walk than we needed, just to get some walk, (the ten minute shorter walk home) smiley - zen had some beer. really hopin gI might sleep tonight smiley - wahsmiley - grovel injected GH at midnight, took melatonin, supper is soon.... might have cottage cheese for a change from houmous smiley - wowsmiley - weirdsmiley - cheesesmiley - alienfrown just did some research online, to find NhS guidelines on monitoring aneurysms, so I can write informed-ly to PaLS tomorrow, to ask why they're not follwoing any national or international guidelines in the hospitals cardiology dept, well, at least not for me apparently, and to ask for some results of the scan I had two months and.... r.... about two weeks ago smiley - yikes

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more