This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

catch the pigeon!

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - laughsmiley - laugh Cambridge's premier 'upmarket shopping arcade.... the 'grand' arcade was shut earlier today..... all the shops inside shut.... all the people ushered out etc.... - a bomb scare? terorists? fire? nah; a pigeon . what the smiley - bleepsmiley - erm me thinks they dost over-react smiley - laughsmiley - laugh the pigeon is reportidly fine and not harmed by its trip into the ghastly shopping arcade.... smiley - laugh

In otter news; no otters were discovered in the 'grand' arcade.

went out for a walk, for an hour, up to the one shop in town that sells the tea we buy; we bought all the tea we buy that the shop had out on its shelf smiley - laugh then came home, for a smidgeon of lunch; an avocado cut open, extracted, then sliced up, mixed with some tuna, and split between two wraps, one each for me and W, and with some lettuce added in too smiley - zensmiley - drool I think I'm getting addicted to avocado smiley - drool risotto tonight, later, and I had scrambled egg and bacon for breakfast. calories for the day having already totted up the risotto later, about 1300 smiley - zen which oughta leave plenty for some smiley - ale tonight, at the pub, with the LGBT meet group smiley - zen - I'm gona try terrify one particularly 'full-of-himself' guy at the group again.... thinks he's God's gift to 'gay', and so forth adn so on.... the last time I was there, I got him so worried he nearly* fled the building smiley - evilgrin - tonight I may wear my black leather bondage corset, the one with all the D--rings on it smiley - evilgrin and suggest he visits our house one afternoon... for some smiley - handcuffssmiley - evilgrin poor lad... he probably doesn't deserve it but... smiley - laugh nah, he does... smiley - evilgrinsmiley - ale

Already done an hours walking, out for tea quest (back via getting the avocado and some onions and tings, from the international supermarket) smiley - zen - may need a nap now... didn't sleep too great last night, think I got maybe two or three hours, less than four is poor sleep for me now smiley - ermsmiley - sleepysmiley - zzz

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more