This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

going a bit 'xplodey...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - blushsmiley - angel me. on the phone. earlier. to an endocrine nurse.

slightly lower than total indifference when I mentioned the ECG from GP showing an enlarged heart, and said to her, something along the lines of, 'if only I was taken seriously every time I've been into endocrinology and mentioned the heart palpitations'. - smiley - nurse s response... was... unconnected with what I'd said by its complete inability to recognise the harm they're doing in failing to listen to me.

and. smiley - drumroll then... confusion.... smiley - huh

OK. I get the testosteorne injections every 8 weeks; exoginous testosterone injections suppress any natural production (but its assumed I'm now unable to produce it, since I've low FSH and LH levels).

by the time an injection comes round, my levels are low, then they go high after the injection, peaking at approx 76 hours I think it is, then tailing off, over the eight weeks.

just before my injection 8 weeks ago, my level fo testosterone was about 10 or so (low, very low).

I had my recent injection on Monday just gone.

unuseually, we have a measure sort of midway between the two, this time; was 13.

measurement just before my injection Monday. 21.

I can't see how that is possible unless I'm making testosterone.... it can't gro from 10, wizzing up high (unknown number), to settle at 13, at the midway point, then, a couple weeks later, hit 21, immediately prior to the injection. smiley - erm Unless.... I am able to produce FSH and LH... or... th they're lab is utterly wrong/broken/samples mix up... smiley - erm

I do rather seem to spread confusion and weirdness wherever I go; until this point, the testosterone injections were the only treatment I'm recieving, whcih made sense; I had symptoms of being low in T, and the injections more or less did away with those symptoms of being low... now it joints the steroids and th e thyroxin, in my body seemingly not responding as it should... or soemthing smiley - headhurts

Got a new mobile. its behaving oddly... or at least seems to be, guess I need to sort it properly, and get the apps I use on to it, and figure out where soem of the settings are hiding in this version of android smiley - alienfrownsmiley - geek

going a bit 'xplodey...

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

am slowely figuring out the new mobile. Its odd. tring to do techy stuff, whilst my brain is discolving inside my head from the drugs smiley - weird the supprising bit I'm getting anwyhere with it... heck I even showed W how to do a few things on his mobile today I was supprised he never knew smiley - weirdsmiley - geek

OK.

woke.
Felt fine. I'd slept smiley - wow

tool levo... felt c...... aweful.

Took prednisolone.
Was unable for a while to move, and coudln't walk.

drnk some tea, coudln't taste it. coffee earlier hadn't exactly tasted that great either.
wasn't hundry (what? what? eh?).
so only had two bits of toast with the prednisilone.

went to bed, from midday until gone 3.

now, as of about 4.30. starting to come round a bit, and regain consciousness. also now, my body isn't in screaming agony. as it was earlier. natch. smiley - erm

going to go cook dinner now, and try figure out some more stuff on the phone smiley - zensmiley - sleepy

I just get so angry by this I want to kill the Drs/nurses. which of course I won't. which makes me also so sad I want to cry. until I remembe rI can't cry any more as my tear glands are broken. smiley - ermsmiley - shrug if I continue waking up as I've done now, as the drugs wear off, gona try go to the pub later. smiley - ale

Beer is the only drug tha tseems to work, TBH. smiley - huh new perfumes arrived today in post. smiley - drool

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more