This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

hot

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I'm hot smiley - flustered well... OK I'm know I'm ' 'hot' 'like that', but I mean... smiley - puffsmiley - flustered I assume this is summer smiley - flustered Never did much like the heat, and the last two days has seen my energy levels drop right down again - barely got the energy to shower TBH.... and... its far too hot for sex... smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffssmiley - alesmiley - flan juts had a bit of cold quiche tonight for dinner, so I could take the drugs with it smiley - scientist been trying to dig out relivent peer reviewed, recent articles, to justify eligability for starting replacement growth hormone, as the recent thing on that was that oncology did another U-turn and told endocrinology they don't want me to have it, though I'm not finding any evidence to support oncologys ideas that it'd increase my risk of relapse... smiley - huh - first off oncology said no, to the GH, then I spoke to a grown up oncologist last time I was having a checkup, and he said I could... and now some random oncologist I've never seen wrote to endocrinology saying no... smiley - alienfrown and its too hot to be trying to concentrate reading scientific articles and hunting down refernces.... smiley - dohsmiley - hotdogsmiley - burger

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more