This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

to brighten a day

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

aww. smiley - blush a couple of nights ago, err, Sunday night I think, we were out, and we're just walking into the pub nextdoor - our local.

anyhow, as useual, there is a big gaggle of people outside the front; some smoking, some just chatting and having fresh air, whilst its quite humid, and...

anyhow, this young girl, who I think W and I have chatted too a few times before, inside the pub, stops us... and makes the most loverly comments about how smart she thinks I dress, and admires my Bee pendant smiley - blush <loveblush and... that was just so nice and ment I think too smiley - laugh we then had a discussion about testosterone injections (turns out she had been a nurse many years ago and so we discussed the best place to inject intermuscularly....) smiley - laugh - she did then enquire if I was going through transition (a fair enough guess seeing as how she must have heard me mention endocrine visits preiovusly ) smiley - laughsmiley - divasmiley - handbag

Alos, the same night, one of the barmaids, off duty and the customer side of the bar, commented on my perfume smiley - blushsmiley - diva (Body shop Red Musck actually that night) smiley - diva

Just wish I could clear my head of this brain fog and tiredness and lethagy and aching and body muscle pain, and shoulder pain. smiley - injuredsmiley - sleepy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more