This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

kinda tempting...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - evilgrin Well I guess they have my E-Mail... and I guess they must have my D.O.B, on record.... and, apparently, according to them, though I deny it, next year is like my 40th... (seems odd as I was born in 1996). (OK, so I'm lieing about my year f bith, but.... yeh... innit). smiley - laugh

anyhow... one of those E-Mail type thinggies one gets and useually just deletes.... its from Macmillan ... so I opened it... like... OK... I guess these are all things you have to go out and get sponsored to do... innit... but... Some of them look kinda tempting... (guess I oughta click thogh see how much they'd cost) smiley - laugh but... maybe.... maybe tecking across the Gt wall of China, or climbing... err, some big hill K2 or kilamanjaro or something ... would be a pretty suitably daft stupid thing to do, not only as it turns out, pretty much to the date/date marking my 17 birthday (OK damnit, my 40th), but, oddly, as coincidence would have it, I guess pretty much marking, to the day, the two year anniversary, (being as how its next year), to my discovering the lump under my armpit smiley - laugh err... did I ever name this lump? I can't recall... probably... smiley - snork Hmm... yakno.... that might just be s uitably insane an adventure to go off on smiley - laugh Hmm... I might have to get a bit fitter than I is though smiley - laugh A walk into town and back still half does me in now smiley - laughsmiley - snorksmiley - evilgrinsmiley - handcuffs

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more