This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

knot binding.

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

as in. not finding. the right word.

I'm getting quite good at it. Some people.... possibly those who prefer cupcakes, probably think I was already quite atuned, neigh even export at this, some time ago. But; I've definately gotten butter.

I think we need a plaice to keep the best of them, as I notice them.

Today's, sofa has to be, an early one, this morning, I sent to W, in a TXT. I honstly hae no idea what I was aiming for.

"Ospray of odd"

knot binding.

Post 2

Nothing sadly, quite as epic as ospray of odd today. Though it did take an aweful long while earlier, for me to recall the name of the hot air blowing thing for drying hair. smiley - erm I was convinced it started with the letter 's' . - hairdryer of course smiley - ermsmiley - alienfrown

Best go take some drugs, then throw a matress outside onto the street I guess, after a cup of camomile tea, of course smiley - zen was ment to hunt down my bag earlier, to pack; opened the cupboard, and was utterly overwealmed by the cupboards contents; I think I've thrown extra junk in there at some point, which I can't recall doing. Then relaised I can't recall what the rucksack I'm looking for feels or looks like. then. just coudln't cope so closed the cupboard.
then I tried to do it again, first breathing for a while, and kinda meditating. and got overly distrcated by that... can't be bothered to find teh rucksack now, will do that in the morning instead. smiley - alienfrown My brain's so rubbish now smiley - wahsmiley - zen right. drugs. camomile tea, throwing a matress out onto the pavement. sorted. smiley - zen

knot binding.

Post 3

Nothing, epic, so far today. but yesterday was good smiley - biggrin

as well as often finding the wrong word, I do seem to increasingly mishear words, say on the wireless, in... somwhat insane ways; as in, my brain ain't so quik to tell me, that the word I just hearsd, isn't of course, what I thought it was...

so. yesterday;

"declaration of gnomes" smiley - snork - which was, I think "declaration of no" ... (news item about Greece....).

Then, also yesterday;

talking of triagnles, err triangles, I was dicing up some jyarlsberg cheese, into cubes, thence into triangles, to go into the salad I made;

Isophanes err isophaneeze err, isophaneese triangles.... was the world word I got... err,, isophanes sounds like some ancient greek philospha smiley - laugh err,..... isopha.... isophalise.... triangles? smiley - erm My brain is ruined. luckily. all the bits of it, connected with sexual innuendo, filth, and pervertedness seem to function as they used too, if not better. so... really.... I'm not sure how important the missing bits of thinking are smiley - laughsmiley - boing

Today I'll mainly be.... wearing silly shorts, putting a new ribbon in my increasingly vanishing hair, and being irradiated. well. everyone needs a hobby. smiley - run oh. and havin sex, I hope. smiley - runsmiley - whistle having W staying here for whe whole tree weeks of radiotherapy may have its advantages smiley - handcuffs oh. eck. smiley - snorksmiley - snork - now, what shall I tell the radiotherapist is....if ... they happen to ask say... for a random example... about the ... bruising if I had any... on my chest smiley - whistlesmiley - ermsmiley - snork oh. eck. smiley - snorksmiley - handcuffs now. where did the flogger go smiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more