This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

All Day Breckrfast...

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Served between 10 AM and 7 PM. smiley - ermsmiley - headhurts

All Day Breckrfast...

Post 2

Baron Grim

Don't forget the bacon!

All Day Breckrfast...

Post 3

I don't think its really possible to have an all day breckfast without the bacon, or the sausages, or the eggs, or the fried bread, or the mushrooms, or the cup of coffee, or the smiley - drool damn... now I@m hungry and I've only just had dinner a bit ago smiley - dohsmiley - runsmiley - friedegg

All Day Breckrfast...

Post 4

KB

A place I know does an "all-day breakfast" up until noon. From noon onwards it's the same size, contains all the same things, but is called an "all-day lunch" and costs twice the price. smiley - huh

All Day Breckrfast...

Post 5

Baron Grim

Oh, dear BoB! I found a situation where it is indeed OK to forget the bacon.

http://www.ohgizmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/squeez_bacon.jpg
smiley - dragon

All Day Breckrfast...

Post 6

smiley - drool still must get round to buying myself a jar of bacon mayo smiley - evilgrinsmiley - ermsmiley - illsmiley - biggrin well I just had my* all day breckfast, at gone midnight smiley - drool no bacon mind... just toast smiley - laughsmiley - doh

All Day Breckrfast...

Post 7

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

when my little sister was still at school she used to eat her breakfast cereal before going to bed, she says it was to save time in the morning. smiley - silly but I think she conveniently forgot this when she woke up and had another helping smiley - smiley

All Day Breckrfast...

Post 8

I never* have breckfast in the morning, but frequently have toast adn butter and cheese for supper... smiley - weird I have lunch... then dinner, then breckfast/supper smiley - biggrinsmiley - dohsmiley - ermsmiley - weird

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more