This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Sausage Crisis.

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I'm having a Sausage Crisis, and its not nice smiley - wahsmiley - crysmiley - hotdogsmiley - flyingpig

Sausage Crisis.

Post 2

KB

I'm not even gonna ask. smiley - laugh

Sausage Crisis.

Post 3

Does this crisis involve smiley - handcuffs?

(Should I even be asking?)

Sausage Crisis.

Post 4

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I've had strange hankering for cocktail sausages. Does that constitute a crisis?

Sausage Crisis.

Post 5

Crisis solved smiley - biggrin I cooked and then ate sausage casserole smiley - droolsmiley - bigeyes you've all got very dirty minds though smiley - tongueoutsmiley - nahnah

Sausage Crisis.

Post 6

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I was just about to offer you the rest of the "Red Devil" in my fridge - more hot chili than sausage... could make anyone throw flames...

smiley - dragon

Sausage Crisis.

Post 7

smiley - drool I've some chiles in the fridge at the moment.. two packs... and they look so inviting smiley - drool

Sausage Crisis.

Post 8

I just tidied up the freezer and found a couple of packages of A24738636. That ought to spice up sausage nicely.

Sausage Crisis.

Post 9

smiley - wow I've never even heard of that! smiley - wowsmiley - drool I love mexican and psicey food, but we've not got a decent mexican takeaway or resturant.... err anywhere smiley - wahsmiley - drool
Which reminds me, I've all teh ingrediants to make fajitas at some point during the week smiley - drool

Sausage Crisis.

Post 10

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Fajitas eh? I'm on my way over!

Shall I bring some guacamole? I have two avocados that need eating right away.

Sausage Crisis.

Post 11

Slow down! Fajitas are later* in teh week... I'm too full up with sausage casserole at the moment to eat anything else.... well that and the icecream I had for dessert pretty-much filled me up ... though... I do have some very dark, very high in coco, almond choc bar.... smiley - droolsmiley - run

Key: Complain about this post