This is the Message Centre for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

I done gone writ me a song y'all

Post 1

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Hey peeps, have a listen to my latest creation at http://web.mac.com/tbfalsename/Brae_Gallery/Blog/Entries/2008/9/29_Music-ey_stuff.html

smiley - cheers

Post 2

NPY

smiley - wow When's the album coming out??

Post 3

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

probably never

smiley - cheers

Post 4

NPY

Awww!! And track one was so good.

Post 5

I'm learning how to use the music creation and editing software I've got on my comp.

smiley - cheers

Post 6

NPY

So far so good.

Post 7

yep, I used to have loads of bits and pieces for it on my laptop, but lost them all when it's old HDD died. Oh and this is a new version. It's pretty good considering it came with the comp.

smiley - cheers

Post 8

I've got another song up on there, http://web.mac.com/tbfalsename/Brae_Gallery/Blog/Entries/2008/10/1_Fiddle_Dance.html

smiley - cheers

Post 9

NPY

Seriously - put them on an album on itunes or something!!!

Post 10

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
TB!!! those are amazing!!

'why do i stay with her' ....you certainly dont sound like i expected... at LEAST an englishy accent for heavens sakes!! amazing

Post 11

Thanks, I'm working on other pieces and, if I can get 10 or so more songs done I'll put them on an album-ey thing.

The irony of Why Do I Stay With Her is that I like the large ladies. As I said recently, when a woman I know complained that her butt was too big, "So long as she can fit through a door, no woman's butt is too big."

smiley - cheers

Post 12

NPY

At least there's a reasoning there. Heard of blokes who deliberately feed their lady to make them huge and they end up seriously ill.

Post 13

Oh likes the not so fat chicks as well.

smiley - cheers

Post 14

NPY

There has to be a limit, doesn't there?? There's too big and too skinny??

Post 15

Personality counts for a lot too

smiley - cheers

Post 16

NPY

Absolutely. Songs are dead without character.

Post 17

NPY

Do you ever hear a song about a pretty but dumb girl??

Post 18

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDS-CHUEWlIsmiley - cool

Post 19

NPY

You have got to be kidding me!?!? There's always something isn't there.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more