This is the Message Centre for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

On TPT and why I need serious psychological help

Post 1

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Three bits of information about me.

1) I'm not normally attracted to skinny women, for me to be attracted to a skinny woman I have to be attracted to her personality.

2) As it says in my facebook profile, I like crazy women...no I mean really crazy...no, like "Sack full of cats" crazy.

3) I was watching a repeat of Would I Lie To You on tv the other night

That last point doesn't become relevant until I point out that Tara Palmer-Tomkinson was on it. I've never really seen her in an animated and vocal capacity before, mostly it's been the odd picture or a few words spoken on TV, and so have never really found her particularly attractive.
That woman is nuts, she's taken way too much of something and it's left her in a permanent semi-wasted condition. She's been clean now for a few years and she seemed almost as bad as I was back when I was doing, amongst other things, my a-levels and certain legally dubious substances and generally living the rock and roll life style, a-la Ronnie Wood and others of that ilk.

The worst bit was that as it became more and more apparent that she is crazy I actually started to find myself attracted to her and the nuttier she acted the more I was attracted...I need serious psychological help.

smiley - cheers

On TPT and why I need serious psychological help

Post 2

NPY

Not gonna argue with you. TPT's bonkers. Go book youreself in for a few therapy sessions. For your own sanity.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more