This is the Message Centre for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Holy Flurking Schmitt, they've done it again!!!!!

Post 1

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Right, this is starting to reek of racism. as many of you may know I like to put quotes in my name. However for some strange reason every time, and I do mean /every time/, I use a quote from a japanese band it gets yoinked out of exsistance and I become U170182 again. It's getting beyond a joke. Now if I used japanese lyrics then I could understand it, but I don't I use english lyrics, always. I'm getting just slightly peeved with the whole thing

smiley - cheers

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I think it depends how much of the lyrics you are posting, love smiley - smoochsmiley - hug

Post 3

Serephina

yup..could be a copyright issue?

otherwise were the lyrics questionable in any other way?

Post 4

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

It was one line, one! Anyway they never do it when I quote from famous songs, plays etc. just when I quote from japanese bands.

smiley - cheers

Post 5

The only word which was remotely questionable, I starred out.

smiley - cheers

Post 6

Serephina

ahh that could it the, the starring out

Post 7

Then you have someone playing silly devils..

Reply to the email, asking that the Editors please adjudicate it.

smiley - ok

Post 8

I have done and I pointed out that there was nothing in there which broke the rules quoted in the email...and i then used latin on them because I was so angry smiley - cross.

smiley - cheers

Post 9

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

I have no idea why it was deleted.

Hopefully they will reinstate your name hunny

Post 10

smiley - cuddle

Post 11

Nope, they're not gonna, it was apparently borderline and they decided to err on the side of not letting me use that name. However they did like my blatant use of the phrase 'a posteriori' in my email. I shall have to search for a new quote, to replace the one they're not letting me use. smiley - sadface

smiley - cheers

Post 12

Scandrea

Why not use 'a posteriori'? They liked it...

Post 13

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Why not call yourself Winston Smith smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post