This is the Message Centre for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Just a quick journal entry, no wedding-ey stuff yet

Post 21

Kitish

smiley - sadface

meanie. Although I have one already smiley - tongueout

Post 22

BMT

smiley - nahnahsmiley - spaceso do I!!smiley - laugh

Post 23

Kitish

smiley - bigeyes ST !! smiley - sadface You scared me!

Post 24

BMT

smiley - hugsmiley - spacesowwy, did'nt mean to.smiley - evilgrinsmiley - spacesmiley - whistle

Post 25

Kitish

hmmm smiley - cross Dont believe you smiley - tongueout

Post 26

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Flat screens are great

Post 27

BMT

I did well to get mine, my previous monitor was a standard CRT that failed within the service contract period my pc system was under and they decided as a form of compensation for the delay in resolving the issue they replaced it with a flat screen. I've actually got space on my desk, amazing the amount of room a CRT monitor actually took.smiley - smiley

Post 28

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

the kangaroo had a look! but he's not tellingsmiley - smiley

Post 29

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

The kangaroo is feeling rather deflated just now smiley - whistle

Post 30

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

well blow me! I thought it had more wind in its sails thanb thatsmiley - laugh

Post 31

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

smiley - evilgrinsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Post 32

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

I deny all allegations of unnatural acts with the kangaroo, and as no pics were taken of the alledged act there's no proof so smiley - tongueout

smiley - cheers

Post 33

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Obviously, TB was too busy enjoying himself, to notice the 'official' photographer </> smiley - winkeye

smiley - tongueoutsmiley - run

Post 34

Kitish

smiley - rofl

Post 35

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Hah! as the official photographer was using a digital camera I shall claim that if any photos of said acts do appear they will obviously have been doctored!!!

smiley - cheers

Post 36

it was this <----------------------------->long, the kangarro's that is(tail)smiley - winkeye

Post 37

ChiKiSpirit

...and that smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more