This is the Message Centre for T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Dev art news part the first

Post 1

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

I am currently working on three sprite comics which I shall put on deviant art. One of them uses a really bad pun, another uses a not quite so bad pun and the third..well that's just different

smiley - cheers

Post 2

NuclearConfusion -Not a lot of money in the revenge business

Sprite like smiley - fairy or Sprite like "Umm, do you prefer 7-up, or Sprite?"

Or does this pertain to the pun of which you speak?

Post 3

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

sprite as in bitmapped graphic from a video game

smiley - cheers

Post 4

NuclearConfusion -Not a lot of money in the revenge business

You win this round, Falsename.

But this isn't over.

Oh, no...

smiley - run

Post 5

Kitish

where is it??where is it??

*pokes TB* And does it incorporate Zhang ziyi?

Post 6

The first one isn't finished. I've got a preliminary version done, but when I converted it to a jpg it mussed up the txt so I shall be redoing it, however I may stick the mussed up version in my scraps, so that people who desperately want to read it can.

smiley - cheers

Post 7

http://www.deviantart.com/view/35413272/ there, if you really wanna look at it early it's there, I'l fire up photoshop later and finish it off

smiley - cheers

Post 8

Kitish

smiley - biggrin

looks good! Cant wait til you get it fixed!

*waits patiently*

Post 9

ah, but could you read the text? If so did you get the outrageously awful pun?

smiley - cheers

Post 10

Kitish

it was hard to read the text...i'll read it again now..

Post 11

The finalised version is up now. I'll do another journal entry about it when I can be bothered

smiley - cheers

Post 12

Kitish

smiley - rofl

Thats great Tb!

Key: Complain about this post