This is the Message Centre for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Cheese

Post 1

Peregrin

Oooooh I like cheese too.

smiley - flyhi

Cheese

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

ahhh: but what is your favourate cheese, and in which guise do you prefer to eat it...

"So many cheeses
so little time"

Good chedder in a sandwich is much improved with chopped spring onion smiley - biggrin Yum, yum...

Cheese

Post 3

Peregrin

Mmmm yes, spring onion is a very worthy addition.

My favourite is Emmental, and most other Swiss cheeses for that matter. And my favourite way of eating them... well, in a fondue, probably smiley - biggrin

I'm also extremely fond of Stilton. Mmmmmm smiley - smiley

What about you?

Are you familiar with the Monty Python Cheese Shop Sketch? It's a true classic, the tale for cheese lovers everywhere.

smiley - flyhi

Cheese

Post 4

Hmmmm; I love Stilton, which I like in French bread, nice crusty French bread..
I am a big fan of strong, mature chedder, although saying so normally gets me called a synic..
Now, a good really strong chedder is good so many ways; Welsh rabbit is good, but I also like putting it in french bread with ham or cooked bacon; and then zapping on full in a micro for about a minute.. (good as long as you don't badly burn the roof of mymouth).

And, strong chedder I normally use an awful lot in cheese sauces, mainly to pour over pasta, and ocassionally to pour over my shirt smiley - yikes

Bree (yeah spelt wrong probably!), is another favorate (another word I can't spell), again I like this in sandwiches and the like; Its also good for putting in French bread with ham and zapping in the micto..
Bree, is also nice in stuffed mushrooms, (which I can't make smiley - sadface yet!).
Hmmm, fondue is another good way.. I must confess not to have had too much experiance of Swiss cheese..

Cheese

Post 5

Queen Nothing

brie and cranberry is nice.... an unusual combination, but lovely!!
and mozzerella and tomato salad... i have to agree though, that cheddar on french bread is extremely yummy!!

Cheese

Post 6

Queen Nothing

brie and cranberry is nice.... an unusual combination, but lovely!!
and mozzerella and tomato salad... i have to agree though, that cheddar on french bread is extremely yummy!!

Cheese

Post 7

My Dad once got this ultra strong, extra mature chedder; it stunk out the entire fridge smiley - yikes but was really good for cheese sauces.

Cheese

Post 8

Peregrin

Mmmm, ripe cheese smiley - smiley

The smelliest cheese I've ever eaten was a Corsican cheese. My housemates had to virtually vacate the premises when I opened it smiley - laugh

Cheese

Post 9

smiley - biggrin Oh, for the smell of a cheese smiley - biggrin When my father painted the bathroom wall (mostly tilled), he tried a anti-mold/mould??? paint, as we live near a marsh and get a lot of problems with mould on the walls; but it stunk out the entire house; and for some reason, it smelt of ultra horrible/strong cheese smiley - alienfrown we never worked out why...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more