This is the Message Centre for CrazyOne

I was wrong

Post 1

CrazyOne

NOW it's cold. Wind chill of 20-30 below tonight. Fun. smiley - smiley

You WERE wrong

Post 2

Kate

Take it easy in the bad weather, Greg! No Andretti-esque driving stunts, ya hear? smiley - winkeye

I for one am terrified of this huge storm we're supposed to be getting. I mean I guess we're already getting it. But the wind chill is supposed to drop to some obscene number, and I'm really more worried about that hitting us than the hurricane(s) last year. Schools are already closing for tomorrow...eek!

You WERE wrong

Post 3

Spartus

And I was upset that fog rolled in. Hmph.

You WERE wrong

Post 4

CrazyOne

Well, tonight it's gonna be about 0 degrees F. Mmmm. But then it'll be "warmer" by tomorrow and Sunday.

And just what Andretti-esque driving might you be referring to my dear? smiley - winkeye Seems I've acquired some sort of driving reputation. Hm, some sort of double standard here I tell you.

You WERE wrong

Post 5

Kate

Oh nononono,

I wasn't commenting on your driving at all, I was just doling out words of caution in case for some reason the mood struck you to drive like a maniac...I think you're an excellent driver. Really I do! smiley - smiley And even if I didn't, I'm the last person on earth who should be commenting on the driving of other people. If you don't believe me, ask Z-100 smiley - winkeye

You WERE wrong

Post 6

beetle, return of

Katharine, take it easy on yourself, i swear, that parked hummer came out of nowhere!

You WERE wrong

Post 7

beetle, return of

Oh, and greg, it's cold here too! I had to put on my wool socks before i put on my sandles today. Too much snow getting on my feet.

You WERE wrong

Post 8

Amanda

LOL! smiley - smiley

I woke up to snow today. Better than the 20 degree temp drop we had the other day...20 degrees in 20 minutes. I do not lie.

I hope Krissy's okay - Chicago was supposed to get dumped on... *Runs off to check*

You WERE wrong

Post 9

what you know as km

I'm sure you meant to say 0 degrees C—as everybody knows the F scale only goes down to 50.

You WERE wrong

Post 10

Amanda

Maybe the "F" stood for "Friday"? Maybe.

*Hosts a Benefit for the Doubt*

You WERE wrong

Post 11

what you know as km

The Doubt sounds like they should be playing at the benefit themselves...

You WERE wrong

Post 12

beetle, return of

not The Band?

You WERE wrong

Post 13

Spartus

The who?

You WERE wrong

Post 14

what you know as km

Er... Bread.