A Conversation for Zaphodista Army of Cybernautic Liberation

Member roster?

Post 81

Afgncaap5

Just so everyone knows, the inflatable squids are party decorations/toys that I invented a while back to celebrate someones birthday. Or a wedding. Or both.

In any event, they're pretty much just that: squids that can be inflated. They have basic intelligence. They can't talk, but they can perform a few simple tasks, you can ride them (providing that you buy a large one, and only ride it for a short amount of time), or you can just inflate it, and set it up as a decoration. And these are the limited edition Inflatable Squids, just one of the many enjoyable items that you can purchase from CLI, or their newest subsidiary, Crater Toys. smiley - winkeye

Okay, I'll admit this post is just shameless advertising. But the squids are still free.

Member roster?

Post 82

Deidzoeb

MODERATORS: Please recognize that the above post by Afgncaap5 is an ad for a virtual product, and it would be tragically less than hoopy if you removed it without recognizing it as a joke.

Member roster?

Post 83

Soapylou, Logic Skipper, (Zaphodista)

Soapylou U164552 reporting for duty and any updates, and a cool GOO cap Please? smiley - fairy

Member roster?

Post 84

'nette (user of rockinghorse brains) see A465284

better late than never - Viva la Revoluçion!
U158627 - 'nette (user of rocking horse brains)

Member roster?

Post 85

Afgncaap5

Ah, more members. Inflatable Squids? They're on the house.

BTW, thanks for covering me, subcommandante. With these new regulations, it's hard to make jokes anymore. smiley - winkeye

Member roster?

Post 86

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

*puts on her Goo cap, picks up an inflatable squid*

Ready for action. smiley - winkeye

G7

Member roster?

Post 87

o.k. I have basic intelligence (I think?) will the octopus improve it? If so I'll have two! smiley - bigeyes

Member roster?

Post 88

o.k so I'll have 2 squid - pleeeeze smiley - erm

Member roster?

Post 89

Afgncaap5

Sorry, the Inflatable Squids do not increase intelligence, strength, dexterity, or any other physical/mental attributes. They're just fun to play with. But scientific research says that having fun is good for your health. So here you go. Two squids.

*Hands over two already inflated squids*

Member roster?

Post 90

Zeb (Viva Something-or-Other! And the Zaphodistas!)

Zeb: I already have a swordfish due to some misadventure involving heroes, a planet that's 70% water, and a massive intercontinental fireball. I use said fish as a rapier; I suppose a squid would compliment my small aquatic arsenal.

(Yes, yes, I KNOW the Zaphodistas are a peaceful resistance movement, but I can acquire virtual weapons here for use elsewhere, can't I?)

Member roster?

Post 91

Afgncaap5

I see no reason why not. If Minos Krylma can activate a machine that can blow up the Galaxy, I think your swordfish rapier should be allowed.

Member roster?

Post 92

MSTie

[A large, fat, bearded man dressed all in black, with a black cape, mask, and hat slowly comes into the conversation, riding an alligator]

Eh, heh, heh-Whoa Tropical Storm!

[The gator grumbles to a halt, and the large, fat, bearded man waddles off of the gator, and draws what looks like a cross between a sword and an eating utensil]

Ahm Boudreaux! Der Baby-Sea ain't gonna gonna stay, Ah'll make gumbo outa them!

[With that, the man carves a large letter "B" into the forum, hops on the gator, and rides off]

Member roster?

Post 93

Deidzoeb

'nette,

What's this "agnostic Zaphodista" stuff? Does that mean you weren't sure whether to believe in us or not? Or does it just mean you're agnostic AND a Zaphodista?

In addition to GOO berets, we have GOO feather boas, badges, eyepatches, and anything else you'd like. As long as it ain't alabaster.

Member roster?

Post 94

Deidzoeb

Zaphodistas = peaceful resistance movement? Yes, I guess so. But we can be metaphorically, virtually violent. In my latest long entry, I describe the Zaphodistas massing on a hill above a battlefield, while the sound of a musket comes from our flank. We are under attack from Loyalists!

See "Alabasters of Their Eyes" http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A528347

Member roster?

Post 95

It should have been agnostic & - sorreee! I've removed it anyway.
re boas,berets etc I'll check my wardrobesmiley - winkeye and as to the last all I can say is "don't let the alab*****ds get you down" smiley - bigeyes

Member roster?

Post 96

I didn't put in the asteriskssmiley - sadface
Whoever is censoring this converstion must have a strange mind - would whoever it was explain what definition he/she used so that he/she could censor an invented word (that does not feature in any dictionary)?

Member roster?

Post 97

MSTie

Der BaBy-Sea gown cessor all us, we be'r go quick!

Member roster?

Post 98

Thnx *virtually hands over money, dons one squid and is miraculously blessed with double her original intelligence*

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more