This is the Message Centre for The Shadow Council

The Shadow Council Meeting Room

Post 1

The Shadow Council

You wander into a desolate cavern, the walls are dank and dreary and stalagmites and stalagtites.

What will you do? You wander forward and suddenly the cavern is lit up. Baleful Fires light the ends and at one end of the meeting room a Neverending chasm of fire is accompnied by the average scream.

But the most amazing thing in the room is straight in the centre. A pentagram? A giant pentagram on legs? With tables around it? What sort of sane people would want to meet around a pentagram? The Shadow Council that's who!
At each corner of the pentagram has a chair and a name card. The name cards are blank, but at the touch of a truly evil god or godess they will appear with their name and duty!

But upon surveying the other features of this underground room you discover that its just not a normal cavern! For some reason there is doors, lots of doors!
One saying Lawyers district
One saying Insurance Salesman district
One saying TV chef district (emmiting from the door is a resonant noice of someone proclaiming PUKKA)
And one saying General Torture district. And the MYSTERY DOOR which leads to wherever a true evil god or godess wishes!

The room is evil, disgusting, truly revolting. Perfect meeting place for
THE SHADOW COUNCIL!

smiley - dragon

Post 2

Serephina

Theres only 5 points to a pentogram though (for the 5 elements) and a lot more members than that i believe! smiley - erm

Great room smiley - ok

Post 3

Wøñkø

*consent*

i thought it was an elngated pentagram made from obsidian with a mostl-tesselated pattern of different sized pentagons inscribed into it with creachy's chair at one end, the gods along the 2 long sides, and the kminions on the other end. or creachy's choice.

Post 4

The Shadow Council

anywho...

Post 5

creachy

*strolls in*

very nice, a pentagram can be segmented so seating the council on it is no problemsmiley - ok

i must now take this oportunity to make clear that i am not head of this group. merely someone with an idea. we are a council so all decisions will be made through democratic vote.

HDS is the only senior God here so he actually holds more sway, how much more is still to be decided though.

*touches a name plate and 'Creachy - God of the Dead' illuminates in gold on it. sits down, his seat being on the third spike of the pentagram, the infinite fires burning brightly behind him*

so it is that i table what i think the overall sway of any senior Gods will be.

1 - on any vote or resolution, a senior God will carry a double vote. this meaning that what ever he/she vote for recieves two votes. They cannot vote for two different sides.

2 - when there are at least 3 senior Gods eventually in the council they may have the power to dismiss issues by all of them agreeing that this should be so. they must be in unison to carry out a dismissal.

3 - the senior Gods are to take charge of any discussion. ie, if someone is yabbering on too much and not allowing any lee-way for others to enter their views then the senior God is to tell that person to shut up for a minute.
if things get heated (which i doubt they will) any senior God has the power to call a time out for however long they see fit upto 48hours.

4 - senior Gods do not have the right to discipline anyone. if the need arises that this action against a fellow God be taken then it shall be held to a vote with the same voting laws as section 1 + 2.

a rule for the whole council.

1 - only one issue may be discussed at one time. when voting is to take place on that issue a seperate thread is to be posted with the title of the issue in the subject line. Gods are then to post giving only their vote, that is all.no discussion. no reasons. no tongueoutssmiley - ok.

(i personally don't mind being in charge of vote counting)

thats is all i can think of at the moment, i leave it up for discussion,editing and adapting as we all see fit within reason.

Post 6

The Shadow Council

right

I added a bit of text, feel free to change it as you wish.

Post 7

The Shadow Council

right

I added a bit of text, feel free to change it as you wish.

It looks best if you download the font 'cheap fire' from somewhere off the web and install it. Mael's good too.

Post 8

creachy

one discussion at a timesmiley - bigeyes

but i will do some text up when i am feeling inspiredsmiley - winkeye

Post 9

Mooing Platypus (formerly known as Gaia)

*walks in* very nice *settles into seat* so, what are we currently discussing?

Oh, and a question, how many members does this council have anyway?

Post 10

Serephina

That's a point..i'd better pick a seat smiley - erm

smiley - biggrin

Post 11

creachy

we are discussing post 5

and it has nine at the moment. a couple have not repliedsmiley - sadface and no-one has asked us if they can join yet...

Post 12

Serephina

Did you check that all those invited get online regularly?

Post 13

creachy

i did. if they hadn't posted within 3 weeks then i didn't invite them.

"one discussion at a time"

does anyone have anything they want to say about posting 5?

Post 14

Serephina

Sorry..

Yes..it all sounds pretty fair smiley - ok

Post 15

Wøñkø

*nods*

what's so special about greater/elder/senior gods? they get all the fun...

Post 16

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*with a flash of blue light, HDS appears*

*HDS bows, sweeping one arm out to the side and the other accross his belly*

What do you wish of me?

Post 17

Wøñkø

nuthin in particalar for now i don't think...

Post 18

The sweetymunster enuf colacubes 2 feed an army!!

smiley - run

smiley - run

Post 19

Serephina

'Ahem'

Excuse me sweetie munster but err can we council of gods help you with something? smiley - erm

Post 20

Wøñkø

or have you been damned to hell to burn for eternity?

Key: Complain about this post