This is the Message Centre for An Intrepid Canadian

Rock Climbing

Post 1

An Intrepid Canadian

I went rock climbing today for the first time since before the holidays. Man!! Am I ever out of shape! I find it amazing how easily you take a step backwards in your progression if you don't remain faithful to your training routine. I used to climb quite often, and train every day on my hang board at home. Now that it's a little colder in my garage, I have been neglecting my board way too much. As soon as I get the chance I will take the board in and put it above my bedroom door so it's right in my face. That way I'll remember to train on it regularly. As well, I will make a concious effort to head out to the climbing gym more often in the next little while. Hopefully, this will reverse the damage that has been done and I will progress far beyond my old boundaries.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for An Intrepid Canadian

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more