This is the Message Centre for An Intrepid Canadian

Update to the information above:

Post 1

An Intrepid Canadian

Fortunately, I no longer live at the same residence (in Ottawa). I moved to Prince Edward Island in March, but will probably be moving back to Ontario shortly, as I've had my fill of this part of the country. I plan to live somewhat nomadically for the next little while (no ... I'm not wanted by the authorities), and might end up in Mexico during the fall/winter. I've grown my hair out and dyed it black (in response to a dare). I did sign up for the CF, but not as a mechanic, or a Fire Fighter. I signed up as a Port Inspection Diver. I joined the Reserves, so I can work during the summer (making lots of money, I might add) and take time off during the winter, travel, live on my savings, and return to work the following summer. At least that's how I hope it will work out smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Update to the information above:

More Conversations for An Intrepid Canadian

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more