This is the Message Centre for The Almost Thirteen Hitchhiker Freak

Hello?

Post 1

Sylvia, pokémon trainer(with her Oddish)(Minister of emerald green, keeper of green magic)

Are you still around? Please don't tell me you've left in disgust at the new rules, join the Zaphodistas and do something about them instead. I was really looking forward to another girl in the Pokemon League, please don't tell me it won't happen!

*to herself* Calm down and get a grip Sylvia, you'll scare the poor girl. Or maybe not, but still...

See what I mean? I've been all out of control since the new rules came out. I wanna DO something about them, so I'll go around recruiting for the Zaphodistas. You're the first, but I think it's a good idea, and I just came up with it.

Oh, and do you have Gold or Silver yet? and if so, which one?

Look at me, I'm babbling. Why am I babbling? I must be hyper today. Oh well. Please don't take any sort of offense at any of this. And in the Miscellaneous chat forum, there's a conversation called "what happened to 'I've been driven to madness'?" It's a fun place, and you ought to visit. I'll stop talking now.

Je suis une pomme du terre!
smiley - smileysmiley - catsmiley - smiley

Hello!

Post 2

The Almost Thirteen Hitchhiker Freak

Gooey, I've missed you! And myself, for that matter. I am alive, no doubt about that, but life has been bad and Douglas is dead, so I'm a bit woozy. Finals are finally over and I can rest, so HELLO!! Are YOU there?

FIVE WEEKS????? AAIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! *blows up* No, I haven't gotten gold OR silver, but I have nice grandparents whom I am going to visit in about a week.

Green cheese and salad mutations,
Sylvia

Hello!

Post 3

Sylvia, pokémon trainer(with her Oddish)(Minister of emerald green, keeper of green magic)

I'm back! Sorry, I've been really busy too, my teacher gave me a twenty page paper to write. And it's really too bad that Douglas Adams died, but at least I put him in the dedication to my paper. I did it on dolphins, of course. And you really ought to get one of the metallics, if you haven't already. Some of the new pokemon are soooo cute! I'm not done with all my end-of-year reports yet, though, so I gotta go. Cya later!

Hello!

Post 4

I'm back! Sorry, I've been really busy too, my teacher gave me a twenty page paper to write. And it's really too bad that Douglas Adams died, but at least I put him in the dedication to my paper. I did it on dolphins, of course. And you really ought to get one of the metallics, if you haven't already. Some of the new pokemon are soooo cute! I'm not done with all my end-of-year reports yet, though, so I gotta go. Cya later!

Hello!

Post 5

Oops! sorry, my computer annoys me.

Key: Complain about this post