This is the Message Centre for Inanna has a theory - it could be bunnies.

Sanctury?

Post 1

Kaz

I just noticed your posting about the above, it sounds interesting, can you tell me more?

I think we talked before about your depression article - good work!

Sanctury?

Post 2

Kaz

and then I found your posting to my journal! I will investigate.

I have been recommended http://www.emofree.com as a way of helping me, ever heard of it?

Sanctuary?

Post 3

Inanna has a theory - it could be bunnies.

Not heard of that other website, no.
The other place I occasionally visit, as a friend of mine is a moderator there, is a web based message board place, which also has a chat room - Angel Survive at http://www.angelsurvive.com/aruk/

I like Sanctuary - obviously! - and having been there for over seven years now, it's been an integral part of my own healing. If you want to pick a time to create a character and log in, I'll make sure I'm there and show you around if you like.

Peace,

Sanctuary?

Post 4

Kaz

Create a character? Can't I just be me?

Sanctuary?

Post 5

Oh, of course you can. I didn't mean to imply otherwise. I really should have said: "login as a new user, and choose a username and password", or "open an account" or something like that.

Sorry. Tired and typing in shorthand! smiley - smiley Sanctuary is certainly NOT about role playing, and anyone found doing so is put right pdq!

Sanctuary?

Post 6

Kaz

I understand now! As for when, I'm in England, where are you? My daytime is usually fine, does my daytime clash with yours?!

Sanctuary?

Post 7

I'm in England too smiley - smiley

Day time, I try not to log in, as I'm working on my PhD, and have enough distractions as it is... I'm normally on Sanctuary most evenings though.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Inanna has a theory - it could be bunnies.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more