A Conversation for h2g2 Feedback

Well I just think you're all brilliant

Post 1

Trillian's child

I thought that was a good way of drawing everyone's attention to this conversation. I do, anyway. I think this is the best use of the medium internet and lots of people have made real friends and had really meaty conversations. I would like to draw your attention to this one, for example. Have a look. There must be an idea there for a theme for you to take up. http://www.h2g2.com/F38423?thread=55016 - towards the end, now, we are talking about values and unions and bringing up kids and trying to put the world to rights in general. It is sad to think that all over the world there are people who have got it right, but not enough to put society back on the right track. As there is so much going on, I tend now to skip over the frivolous forums (cafes and pubs etc) and devote my attention more to the real conversations, where you can get your teeth into a good discussion and, as it's in writing, get people's meaning better and go back and check. Also I was very pleased to note that I was once top of the "most erudite" list!

Post 2

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

Congratulations!

A good place to start a discussion along those lines would be...

http://www.h2g2.com/Askh2g2

The feedback forums are really intended to be a spot where Researchers can find answers to the h2g2 related questions that rob them of their sleep... or merely happen to cross their minds as they click through.smiley - winkeye

JTG

Post 3

Peta

I'm always trying to think of new conversations for the 'Talking Point' Feature on the front page.

If you think of any good subjects, or are involved in a discussion that you think would make a good topic please do come over to my page and make a suggestion.

That would be great!

And thanks for the compliments too, I'm glad you like h2g2. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more