A Conversation for h2g2 Feedback

Where is H2G2 Staff

Post 1

Researcher 25958

Where are you ? Why isn't anything happening, When will sites be assessed, You had a national TV launch, you weren't overwhelmed you were completely inadequate, This site could be fantastic, But where are you ? I've waited a week for replies, so have many others ! Spend some money bring out the potential of H2G2, Or how do you expect support !!!

Where is H2G2 Staff

Post 2

Slacker

>Where are you ?

We're right here.

>Why isn't anything happening

It is. We've fixed a number of bugs, added entries to the guide, upgraded our servers, and have been replying to people's questions in forums.

> When will sites be assessed

We don't assess sites. You can submit an entry to us, and we will accept or reject it.

>You had a national TV launch, you weren't overwhelmed
>you were completely inadequate

Exhausted might be more accurate.

>This site could be fantastic, But where are you ?
>I've waited a week for replies, so have many others !

I've just checked all the messages you've left on forums - mostly you haven't asked questions. In the case where you did, we replied the same day, and you thanked us for the "prompt response".

> Spend some money bring out the potential of H2G2,
>Or how do you expect support !!!

If you have specific examples of our lack of response, please tell us.

We're currently working through the entries people have submitted, but it does take time.

Tim

Where is H2G2 Staff

Post 3

Researcher 25958

Hi,

I dont mean to be offensive, its just that very little seems to happen, sites being accepted / regected seems very slow, I come back several times a day to the site, I look forward to accessing all the new permenant sites, but it difficult, I appologise for being inpatient, but looked at from this side, it does seem very slow, Looking from your side I see I should shut up and appreciate the hard work !

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more