A Conversation for h2g2 Feedback

Drunken meanderings

Post 1

Digby, a dog that barks.

hello, howdy and hi.
I very pleased with myself for stumbling across your site. It has made the Alcohol I have consumed
this even tinge with the souls of the cells its has sufficated in a new and exciting way. I must admit
I had a terible time looking for that my home button when it didn't exist after I registered but with the mind of
a mouse trapped in maze I trudged on. I opened and closed browsers, rebooted and reconnected numerous time
and scrutinized every detail of text in the letter I recieved and eventualy read it. But now I'm verging on a new conundrum.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please tell me how one's entries attain an official guide status and where I can find the reply to this.

the site is fantastic and I have longed for a such guide, but ecuse me because I am currently on my lunch break.

Drunken meanderings

Post 2

Blood Angel

DRINK!!!!!

Drunken meanderings

Post 3

Digby, a dog that barks.

I never intended to stop.
cheers

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more